Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have one, it runs perfectly. I also have another, just like it, from a guy in Ft Worth Texas, he called it the Alien... It has a 4mm stroke and really kicks ass.
    TATTOOER.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joelhague View Post
    So it is totally cool to talk about rad knock off here hey
    Fucking Hippocrates
    so you are the one in the forum who never bought ez and t-tech cartridges and only buys cheyenne because they were the first who made the cartridge system!!lol

3. Like joelhague liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually cosmetic tattooing invented the cartridge system

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    And no panos I use whatever I like I use Cheyenne I use ttech I use whatever is doing the job well for me . the comment was reffering to people acting like I am some piece of shit because I purchased a couple knock off machines in the past even after spending thousands of dollars and supporting the real companies for years before and after. I just think its ridiculous one page I am demonized for buying a knock off AFTER buying the real version . and on another post everyone is like ya this knock off rules buy one u won't regret it !!!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    And to keep this thread on track I own both ez pen. Hawk style pen. And real hawk pen. They all run great and close to the same. The one thing I found though is even though they all state they have 3.5 mm stroke. It is not true . the real hawk pen is the best. It has the 3.5 mm maybe a bit more the other two were much closer to 3 mm. It isn't a huge difference when u think of .5mm but it does make a big difference while tattooing . especially line work . the real hawk pen is where its at. And you know what buying the knock off first lead me to buying the real one after so both sides win. The end .

Post Thanks / Like
    look at new age tattoosuplly from elite needles they sell exacly the same pen for only 148usd shipped

Post Thanks / Like
    personally, i have both the cheyenne pen and the ez cheyenne style pen and I really like the ez more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone make disposable grips for the hawk pen? kinda like the ego ones for the thunder/spirit etc?

10. Thanks jasonadelinia thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    i spoke to Eileen at new age and they will be making them in the future

12. Thanks Zomb thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been loving the pen style machines as of late. I have the Bronc rotary pen from Hummingbird which is a very nice machine. Hits harder than the EZ pen so I've been using it as a liner. I just got the new Rambo pen from EZ today and got to do a small piece with it. They def did something different with it versus the Filter pen b/c it is literally dead silent while running and seems to run at lower volts. I equate quite with smooth and you literally can't tell the machine is turned on. Also, if anyone is wondering how the new NATS carts are with the membrane in them, they are pretty awesome. No weird tension or anything like that and they run smooth.