Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I measured the stroke on my filter pen and it's 3.5mm.
    But it's a slower, punchier stroke than my other 3.5 rotaries.
    Pretty weird. Must be the motor I guess. Doesn't heat up or sound like it's bogged down and runs super smooth.
    I'm thinking I'll give one of there Cheyenne style pens a crack.

Post Thanks / Like
    Can anyone verify if the motor is actually Japanese like they state on their site?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Jack Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy View Post
    It could be said that Cheyenne's machine is also a very close copy of other similar machines, Stylus, to be specific. All of them similar to cosmetic machines that have been around for years. Now I'm not ok with much of the aesthetic being stolen but if it's a good machine and works well I'd say it's a fantastic way to help the market get converted over to cartridge setups.

A pen shape is a pen shape ...

the stylus's motor is verticaly place in the grip
    the cheyenne is horizontal

Post Thanks / Like
    i got an ez pen. love it. keeps up great, just as good as stylus v1 did.. i plan on banging with it every day until fk comes out with their pen

Post Thanks / Like
    just be careful not to tear their flimsy cords. had to e mail them to order extra cords and grips. came with one grip and 2 cords

Post Thanks / Like
    Recieved mine four days after ordering. It's nice and worked great,pretty damn impressed.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate to break it this way, but supporting this people that sell knock offs of almost every machine company is supporting thieves and the people that are here in this industry, not because they want to better the industry, but because they just want your money at all cost.

The have infringed every possible creative right.

if the advance in tattoo equipment would be up to this people we would still be poking by hand.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

8. Like Noa, Dub_Art, Jack Steel liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    The problem is there are so many people tattooing because of tv shows that they do not care where the cool machine comes from.

Post Thanks / Like
    To be honest I only bought one to try it out before I put money down on the real thing. I've contemplated buying a Stylus or Hawk pen as well as FKs when it comes out. I still plan on buying a Direkt 2 once it's released.

Post Thanks / Like
    i sold my thunder to try this after also having a full symbols system i hated, and a 3.5 Helix. kinda miss the 4mm throw in general. this is definitely 3.5. seems to work fine, if anything runs a bit slow for my liking, have to line at 12.5 ish volts, and color/shade at at 11.5. with ttechs. whats everyone else voltages? may sell it to get a swashdrive brush. the pen format is pretty nice. but still skeevy w not being able to really properly keep it clean enough to not OCD about it, unlike disposable rpg clicks. i feel like no one really likes to talk about that aspect of the cartridge in non-disposable grips like the pens have. anyways, long time lurker, first time poster. thx