Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    To be fair the cheyenne pen is a knock off of the nedz machine... same drive mechanics. If you wanna split hairs.
    Last edited by asA; 01-07-2016 at 11:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    And on top of that all the tubes and needles you use are made in China and up priced by the so called companies that support tattooers to make their pockets fatter of yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Like nathan bauer, R0st0ck, acink liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    When a company like cheyenne get ripped off. Who cares? They have done nothing but take and put nothing back. They isn't fkiron now are they a company which contains tattooists and help anybody with great customer service. Cheyenne have tried and failed at cornering the tattoo market with the carts making videos that lied and had their top sponsored artists giving the bullshit, thinking we all believe what they say... haha taking companies to court but it hasn't worked, now more and more companies are making carts with there needles which is a good thing for us & to be honest a good thing for them as some people will most probably buy a cheyenne machine now as it's now cheaper to run than buying there over priced crap carts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Has far as any originality goes I think the only true innovator I have seen is mike and the centris.

6. Like R0st0ck, inkinwi, thesmokingmirror liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, EZ is also selling a direct copy of the vivace on their website. It even says Neotat on the side. Ray Webb has been nothing but good to the industry as far as I'm concerned. Not trying to stir shit. Just thought it should be mentioned.

8. Thanks joelhague thanked for this post.
    Like Dub_Art, Assassin Rich, joelhague liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bizarro12 View Post
    Well, EZ is also selling a direct copy of the vivace on their website. It even says Neotat on the side. Ray Webb has been nothing but good to the industry as far as I'm concerned. Not trying to stir shit. Just thought it should be mentioned.
    Yeah, just saw the neo tat rip... they just added those this week. Pretty lame. Ray at neotat has been copied so much it's a real bummer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with you guys on neotatt even though he's not a tattooer he are had given back to tattooing and been good to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Invertedpixel View Post
    not for nuthin' but I didn't think this forum was big on supporting knock off machines. This EZ pen may work great, but for all intents and purposes, it is still a blatant copy of the hawk pen. I'm sure that there was a decent amount of coin spent on Cheyenne's part developing this machine and bringing it to market. I think it's unfair for a Chinese company to simply copy it exactly and put their own brand on it. There are other pen style machines around, so if the price of admission for Cheyenne is too high, there are alternatives that are made by people that actually give a damn about tattooing.
    It could be said that Cheyenne's machine is also a very close copy of other similar machines, Stylus, to be specific. All of them similar to cosmetic machines that have been around for years. Now I'm not ok with much of the aesthetic being stolen but if it's a good machine and works well I'd say it's a fantastic way to help the market get converted over to cartridge setups.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy View Post
    It could be said that Cheyenne's machine is also a very close copy of other similar machines, Stylus, to be specific. All of them similar to cosmetic machines that have been around for years. Now I'm not ok with much of the aesthetic being stolen but if it's a good machine and works well I'd say it's a fantastic way to help the market get converted over to cartridge setups.
    Swashdrive posted somethings about Cheyenne stealing a awash plate design from them for the pen.

Post Thanks / Like
    what I find interesting is how the goalposts move to comply with our own opinions.

There always has been, and always will be people rippng off others, in some shape or form.

14. Thanks joelhague thanked for this post.
    Like joelhague liked this post.