Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone tried EZ pen?

http://www.eztattooing.com/views.asp?hw_id=248

Any experiences with this machine? Forum search didn't turn any hits.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have one, it's great. It's 90% the same as the hawk pen. It uses an odd power cord and has a tapered grip. There is talks of disposable grips and fatter grips in the future. It's worth the money for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just purchased one on asA small review, so ill do a little review when I receive it and do a few pieces with it, at least it will be a back up motor if all goes tits up on mt hawk pen

Post Thanks / Like
    https://youtu.be/TeFoYibdCwk

This is an unboxing that was posted yesterday. It's in Spanish, which I don't speak, but it looks cool.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have one scheduled to be delivered tomorrow via DHL. I do not have a Cheyenne Hawk pen to compare it to, but I do have a Stylus H (currently broken). I will try out the EZ pen this week and see what it can do and then pass it on here to you all. Currently my favorite machines I have are the Spektra Edge X and the HM direct drive, loved my stylus machine as well but it decided to stop mid tattoo last week.
    Iron Horse Tattoo, Las Vegas NV @dmose333

Post Thanks / Like
    EZ Pen arrived today, craftsmanship and quality looks and feels like perfection. Hits like a truck (tested it on myself, without ink to see how it feels).
    Can't wait till tonight to try it out on an actual tattoo. Although I will have the Spektra edge x sitting out as well just in case.
    Really pleased with the look and feel of this machine, if it performs as well as it looks and feels in my hand it's a homerun for sure.
    Shipping was also insanely fast, I ordered it on dec 31st and got it today jan 4th.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks dmose. If you wouldn't mind, please let us know how the tattoo goes with it, good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am impressed beyond words. The ez pen is a workhorse, performed flawlessly. Last night I did 6 tattoos with it (all smaller type stuff, words, a rose, two bullet holes etc. . .)
    It is incredibly comfortable to hold and use. Ran smooth and consistent, lined flawlessly, packed color with ease, color blending and grey tones were effortless.

This machine has earned it's spot in my line up as a daily driver for sure. One of my coworkers last night while watching me use it and how well it worked decided to order his own as well.
    I honestly can not say enough positive things about this machine.

It's only $220, so seriously if you like a pen style machine give it a try. You won't be disappointed!!!!!!!
    I am really happy that I decided to give this machine a try, seriously impressed. I'm honestly not even going to bother fixing my stylus h now.

9. Thanks R0st0ck, Vinoshitto, bustitout, joelhague thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the UK they are trying to sell it for £250. That's $360. Hummmm someone's being greedy

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want one but with the way the Canadian dollar is I think I will stick with what I have . paying extra 30% on everything isn't too fun

12. Like DavidEngbaek liked this post.