Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

The New FK Irons Spektra Halo 2 Crossover is here!

Hello Guys. I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Carlos, and I’ve been taking care of social media for several months at FK Irons and I’ll providing you with any answers you may have.

I am about to make a post on Facebook and Instagram with some specs regarding the Halo 2 and this is what I have to share with you.

- The Halo 2 uses a slip on StrokeWheel system like the Halo1 but the StrokeWheel is a new design that allows more torque at less voltage with nearly no vibration.
    There are around 12000 Halo 1 out there so we decided that this system will remain this way, native to the Halo family.
    However, you will be able to purchase Bodies alone and cams so you can use your HexDrive MotorBolt if you have one. Simply remove Hex and install cam.

- Halo 2 comes with 4mm and 3.4mm StrokeWheels

- Halo1 MotorBolt Compatible with Halo2

- You can now run cartridges without removing stay up spring.

- The new give mechanism has been design to suit standard and cartridge needles giving you a wide range of adjustment and give travel.

- Needle hoop clip + Rolling Needle guide. No more grommets or rubber band. The needle self stabilizes by counter lever forces against and a new ball bearing vice roller upon clicking in pace.

- The Halo2 features our floating collet vise system, allowing you to use standard and/ or ScrewOn tubes for cartridges and regular needles.

- New Slider design with rectified channel. We have added additional steps to our body manufacturing to allow tighter fit of slider while allowing great distribution of a new super thin PTFE oil that will ship with the machine.

- Mirror Polished body Available in our 7 standard colors.

- Engineered and manufactured 100% in the USA by FK Irons.

-Preorders are starting today at
    www.fkirons.com, shipping early to mid February

SPK H2 CM KR.jpg
    Last edited by fkirons_carlos; 01-22-2016 at 11:40 AM.

2. Like gautam, bustitout liked this post.