Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo 2

Post Thanks / Like

Halo 2

This machine is definitely strong. smooth, and runs amazing! i am liking it so far!

Knows Whats Up! thesmokingmirror's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good review

Post Thanks / Like
    It has a lot of punch. Kind of an ironic thing with the give it can get, but the needle seems to hit with strength without the give opened up, I didn't get to do anything other than lettering with it today, so as I use it more , I will give more details.

Post Thanks / Like
    I used this machine today with the give opened up and doing black and gray, i must say it runs soft and smooth as you want it to. if you like the edge, it is similar yet different enough, that it is a really different feel using this one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got the tracking info for my Halo 2. Scheduled to be delivered Saturday!! Can't wait to try this thing out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the reviews guys. Please share more opinions, I'm really curious about this machine

Post Thanks / Like
    I actually got it in today. Didn't get to tattoo with it yet though. aesthetically the machine is flawless. I got the Ruby colored one with the matching click grip. I loaded it with a cart and ran it and it definitely runs carts nice and quite and the give seems like it's going to work really well. Not sure how big of a fan of the grommet-less armature gizmo I'll be but I'm sure I'll get used to it. The needle bar tension wheel is flippin' awesome though!! Hopefully going to get to tattoo with it on Sunday. Also, this thing is light and vibration while running in zilch.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK I am in love with this machine. Holy shit FK Irons, the Halo 2 is flawless perfection at it's finest.
    I just received mine yesterday and already will be ordering a second one of these.
    I have the edge x as well and it is a great machine but this one took my breathe away seriously the best liner I have ever had in my hands which is very helpful since I do a ton of mandala type work.
    Haven't had the chance to shade or color with it yet, but I am positive it will be perfection there too. It is everything right about every machine I own wrapped up into one small package.
    Anyone on the fence about this machine, go for it get it!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Iron Horse Tattoo, Las Vegas NV @dmose333

Post Thanks / Like
    How would you compare the sound to the Edge?

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually quieter in my opinion but a little bit more vibration. I've used it on every tattoo tonight with both traditional needles and disposable tubes as well as with carts and rpg clicks. The machine is flawless
    Iron Horse Tattoo, Las Vegas NV @dmose333