Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    stigma I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hellraiser6662 , I can post a picture of the universal grip tomorrow , the disposables are on production right now , we did some changes lately so I do not have the final product ready to show you right now but I should have them next month and then I will post pictures. If your Flitev2 has a standard vice then you can use it with our universal grips. All the package will be ready in 3 months , the supply will be good , we are not going to release the system before we can deliver.

eduki , we do not plan to make Cheyenne style products.

Brian Russell ,our cartridge system will be available also in the U.S.A soon for fair prices. We know what you mean with the unused carts but it is not the same as when the system leaks everywhere. We all must be carefully with what we are doing , we did our part and created the safest system , even more safe than this would be a disposable machine , but who would pay let say 50 U.S.D for a bad disposable machine ?

Artemis

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you still keep in production the amen-a amazing liner every one should own! as well as the prodigy -a true power house that can pack and shade like no other. all of your new machines look very well thought out and designed -I am glad to see stigma take the reigns up once again and do amazing things!!

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks slicksteel ,
    The new Prodigy V2 is in production right now , I will post pictures and info in two weeks , the new version has the same vice type as the new Beast and the Jet so it can accept standard grips but also our Stigma cartridge grips , it has the same give system as the first version as this can perform softer than all the other systems that I know of , plus optimized for cartridges.

Artemis

Post Thanks / Like
    GRIPS.jpg

Here are the grips for the Stigma cartridges , both Universal and Stigma versions.
    We make also grips with silicone sleeve for softer feel in two different diameters , also fully adjustable disposables with rubber cover , as soon as they get ready I will post pictures.
    Thanks ,
    Artemis

Post Thanks / Like
    Can they be taken apart to be autoclaved?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi hellraiser6662 , they can be autoclaved but they can not be taken apart.

Artemis

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    HEY ARTEMIS, how about Cheyenne, not gonna start something against your grip and cartridge ? same they done with T-TECH ?
    u still the Rotary King.....

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    now i understand, u create your complete system, so no problem with Cheyenne, cool, u make the revolution of Cartridge System...u the man

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a minor gripe... but why in the hell is every rotary machine coming out called the "bullet" there is like 4 companies making a dirrect drive machine called the bullet... nedz pen is called the bullet.... stigmas machine.. bullet.. isn't it in companies best interest not to just all use the same name for their machines?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Denis No Iron Machines , where have you been lately?

asA , after I saw this I got a shock , I searched the net before I gave the name to this machine and now I searched again but I can not find another machine called the Bullet , Neds pen style machine is called MR03.
    Would you please show me one?

Thanks

Artemis