Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it the same motor plug that fits them all. Apart from jet/soldier... So all you need to but is one machine with plug then just buy the body's of the other machines? Looks alot of machines. Plus 4 different motor plugs I'm confused already. But I like the idea of the carts they look nice. But what makes them different to say t-tech carts. Well apart from the seals/spring i believe which you have mentioned. The needles the thing that does the job. Have they have been shaped any different? I've been mircoscoping needles lately and to be honest there isn't much difference between them not to pay £8 box to £30 box.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was really hoping for something different with all these but I don't see anything that's not already available. And I like specific needle groupings from different cart suppliers which are a third of the price of your carts.. I can't buy into a monopoly .. Good luck with your endevours..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks very high end . love it. Worried about price for us Canadians ordering those carts but damn I would tattoo with that thing all day if it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg

stigma I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes all machines and motor-plugs are compatible so it is possible to use all the machine bodies with one motor . We have different motors with different power and torque plus the Brushless for longer lasting , most artists tend to prefer stronger motors for lining and weaker motors for shading , the benefit is that you can plug the motor of your choice.
    The main difference with our cartridge system is that it is dual sealed , the cartridges are sealed plus they seal with the grip when they are plugged in , this makes them more safe as you can understand , there is no leak into the machine or grip neither inside the grip nor outside between cartridge and grip. The cartridges have a special inner and outer design to prevent liquids from flowing upwards.
    The flat cartridges have slightly curved tips so that you can use the edges of the magnums more effectively this works great with soft edge and straight magnums.
    You can also twist ( rotate ) the cartridges in any direction which makes them more comfortable to work with magnums.
    Our curved magnums are a little less curved than most of the needles out there , many well known artists I spoke to prefer them this way.
    After a lot of research we found the right taper lengths and soldering end points to suit most artists.
    Cartridges have very delicate thin profile tips for precision.
    There are a lot of cheap cartridges out there now but you can't compare them. The demand for good quality is enormous , even the most expensive cartridges raise their sales because of the huge demand , it doesn't mater if the tattoo will cost you 2~3 Euros U.S.D more or less , most important is to enjoy your equipment and care for your customers safety.
    Monopoly is if you have no choices . We wish more manufacturers will find the guts to create more and different kinds of cartridge systems to improve them and stop monopoly.

Thanks ,

Artemis

artoftatt2,

Thanks,
    Artemis

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to have ago with the carts for sure. Any pics of the universal grip or disposable ones? Well its good to see a European country producing good products. As the price of shipping from the US has gone though the roof. Us in Europe need to look closer a field now. Your machines look good but I'm using the flitev2 which I find is the all singing and dancing machine with out the hassles of buying different motors. Now I've got to wait to use your carts with it... So you looking about may to get the carts and grips then? And is the supply going to be good. I don't want to get into these to then find every thing is out of stock. Cheyenne has been a bugger for that. Not so much t-tech.

Post Thanks / Like
    So i'm happy to see These.. I udersand the pricing for carts! And for sure most of us will pay a Little more for better Quality. I've been testing lots of carts.. WASP, EZ, T-Tech, Cheyenne and Gravit... But there are some with very poor Quality. Every Artist says for Tattoos "you get what you pay" and imo it's the same with the needles/carts. I will defenitly look for the bullet, since i love my Cheyenne Pen..

Post Thanks / Like
    That's an awesome info about the carts variety and quality, if prices are a bit higher but the quality is paired with price, it's not a problem. The only "negative" point if I can say it, it's that they are not compatible with the already available cart grips system, so we might buy them just for using them with the Stigmas. I suppose that you are just going to build carts for your own system... Or is there any thought about a future compatible cartridge from your company?

Enviado desde mi SM-P600 mediante Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been a big Stigma user/collector for quite some time now. All of the new ones look great! But I have to agree with artoftatt2, Not being able to get carts for it here in the states? I'll just have to pass on those. Kudos to you and what you are doing, but I feel most people in the states will feel the same way. I like the idea of the sealed system, but lets be honest with ourselves for a minute. If you are using more than one cart per tattoo, as most do, the unused carts will be touched on the stem and lay on a contaminated surface making it no cleaner or safer than anything else. Why does no one else seem to realize that fact?

10. Like cruzta liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agrred☝️☝☝

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk