Post Thanks / Like

delete

delete
    Last edited by Heath; 03-02-2016 at 02:08 AM.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Possible they sent you someone else's machine?

Post Thanks / Like
    Must be some cheap anodizing. Quality stuff holds up to most things. Care to post a pic? Especially if you can do a before and after pic. We all take pictures of our machines, I bet you have one from when you first got it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I use Madacide spray and cavicide and bleach wipes on all of my machines and station. Madacide will corrode cords and certain plastics, if left on for too long. But I've never had an issue with it damaging the finish on my machines. Weird.

Post Thanks / Like
    a wipe down would not cause that unless it was shit anodize likr owl said....but i have seen madacide fade and discolor well done anodizing on a grip. when the business end was left soaking in a half inch of it,
    so it is possible!!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Madacide and anodizing

To discolor our anodizing you will have to have special acid to break it down Or leave it soaked in acid for a long time. Anodizing can fade overtime but not overnight.

Remember anodizing is controlled acid/ electro plating process. Our anodizing is sealed otherwise it will stain your hands.

However batches do come a tad lighter than others some times, but there is not way that I or you'll be able to remove anodizing by simply wiping down madacide. The same anodizing we use on our machines is the same anodizing we use on our Clicks and they have been tested to sustain up to 260 F of heat, pressure and most acidic sterilization solutions.

I took a look at the pictures you sent me and they match with the Kryptonite color we make unless I'm missing something that I can see on the picture
    But again. Feel free to send it in and we'll be glad to take a lol at them.

The following is a comparison between your edge and a freshly anodized Halo2 Notice that the Halo picture had a yellowish lighting overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by fkirons; 01-31-2016 at 10:59 PM.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    They look pretty similar to me?.I could see lighting changing it a lil too for the picture,,,and I don't see any splotches of discoloration in this photo?.,not trying to get in the middle of this or choose sides,,I love both Heath and the Fkirons squad,, peace