Post Thanks / Like

New Whip and Rotary works ID upgrade

So today I got a batch of upgrade parts to turn my old 2mm soft motor ID into a 4.2 mm stroke lining motor rca adapted beast. Updating wasnt as easy as I thought it would be but Dale hooked me up with some extras just in case I fucked up. I took about an hour and thats including a backtrack due to the way the leads cross to the terminals and a quick trip to the hardware store for a decent micro flathead. The cheap one I had kept bending. This thing is kick ass now. Used it with a loose 8 on an inner bicep on a regular with absolute shitty dehydrated alchoholic skin and it was really cool the way it worked. The motor backs off a little bit. Clean as fuck lines and very forgiving.
    I had problems with two swash gen 8s and they swapped the last one out for a whip. I have an older one with the exposed rca's and really liked it. This new one runs so much better. It has a stay up spring and the tolerances are much tighter. It also runs more powerful and faster at lower volts. I used it for shading with a curved 9 mag straight up with no weights and it was like using an airbrush or something. Silent, nearly vibrationless and pushed thick powder based pigment very easily.
    So there ya go! I get really excited when I have a good machine day.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Like electricdrago, inkkbully, Bully Jey liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful. .

4. Like Jesse Phillips liked this post.