Hi Everyone,

Ive been a member on this forum for a while, although kind of kept myself in the background.

I know everyone on this forum are striving to learn more about their craft and keeping up to date with the latest advancements in technology and techniques.

So here is something I've been working on..........

Ive been tattooing for just over 6 years and have worked in excess of 50+ tattoo conventions within the uk and Europe. These shows have taken their toll on my back so i had to come up with something to solve the problem of convention working conditions. I felt the main problem was over stretching due to not having my equipment close to hand, so i came up with a new travel workstation. It had to be light enough to fly with and easy to assemble quickly at a show.

i now use the workstation every day in the studio as well and my back feels better. It has been designed so you can get your essentials really close to your client.

It packs down really small into its own transport bag, the table weighs 1.6kg (with the bag 2kg total).

Im just a tattooist like yourselves, I have made them available to everyone if there're interested. Every table is hand finished and assembled by myself, machining and tig welding by my engineer and transport bags are made by an ex steeamstress. Everything is made within 5 miles of my studio, in Westbury, Wiltshire, in the uk.

They are priced at £300, and they are available on www.tatlite.com, with worldwide shipping.

hope you you all like it, if you want any more info just shout

ig1.jpgUntitled-3.jpgUntitled-4.jpg