Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, this one of those questions that will get a hundred different answers and none will be wrong. I found with rotaries that you need to find a machine that suits the way you work and then adapt the way you work to suit the machine so you meet it half way, if that makes sense. I use 3 HM machines and my Halo every day, can't fault em. Direct drive, slide type, give or no give, speed and stroke etc. lots of choices and one big learning curve from my experience.

2. Like nivek liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanaskew19 View Post
    Hi, this one of those questions that will get a hundred different answers and none will be wrong. I found with rotaries that you need to find a machine that suits the way you work and then adapt the way you work to suit the machine so you meet it half way, if that makes sense. I use 3 HM machines and my Halo every day, can't fault em. Direct drive, slide type, give or no give, speed and stroke etc. lots of choices and one big learning curve from my experience.
    Yep tried so many, finally found what works. No different that coils, only down is they are not as easy to adjust to make work for you - like coils. If you can find someone that you know tattoos similar to you and uses rotaries to get feedback. Or have a freind with a bunch that let you try em . Like coils though easy enough to trade and try others, there is no shortage on here of ppl that will trade and are good people to deal with.
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more