Thread: Ladyface

Post Thanks / Like

Ladyface

This is my first time trying something like this. It was done in one 7.5 hour sitting, first time tattooing that long as well. The photo is a little on the shit side, the skin was angry and our lighting is not that great for pictures.
    Done with a Cheyenne Pen and T-tech carts. 3RL 7RM 11RML 15RM 9RS Voltage was 10.6 on a critical for the whole thing.
    Any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12711073_10156547261710305_2885819778154016545_o.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	29485

2. Like John liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like it, what inks did you use for the face? the only thing I would say is that a couple of those red lines (top right) are too thin and amongst all that black they could close up over time. But that's really just my OCD kicking in.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's magnificent, ,#Respect, fuck I shouldn't hash tag shit for no reason,,fucking shitty wack habbit,,stupid hash fag shit,,lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanaskew19 View Post
    Like it, what inks did you use for the face? the only thing I would say is that a couple of those red lines (top right) are too thin and amongst all that black they could close up over time. But that's really just my OCD kicking in.
    I used dermaglo opaque greys and Silverback 11. The reds are fantasia and eternal.

6. Like nivek liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been using more and more opaque greys as of late, for blending etc it REALLY adds to the palette
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah man. I got super inspired by Timur Lysenko and Thomas Carli Jarlier and tried to give it a go. Even cutting down colors with the greys gives you some really cool stuff.