Post Thanks / Like

Spektra edge x louder than it should be?

My friend has an Edge x that's almost silent and mine is not. When I have the give nob all the way in its a little quieter but when I click my RPG the more needle hang the louder it gets. Any insight would be great.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Here are a couple of tips:
    Make sure your stroke eccentric didn't come lose. Ensure that the set screw is fasten. Ensure your slider is lubed. Make sure that your DriveBar is not bent causing it to run on the grip. Otherwise get in touch with us directly so we can immediately assist you. [email protected].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    My edge x has also gotten quite louder this past few weeks so I removed the motor-bolt and manually rotated the bearing and its very gritty. So at least in my case the bearing is going out, im afraid to continue using it as I dont want to wear out the motor. I sent an email a couple of days ago and havent heard anything back. I tried calling just to find out they dont take calls anymore but instead started using a chat program on their website. I've attempted to use the chat program for the past two days and no one responds. In the past I have gotten nothing but the best customer service from FKirons. Its too bad you cant call and speak to a real person any longer. I am hoping to get this issue resolved asap.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    This has been my exact same experience with fk irons customer support over the last few months to a year. I hate to see it going down hill. Multiple emails with no reply. A robot phone answer service . chat techs disconnecting me without answering my questions or the chat not being online in the hours it is listed to be on. Like 1 pm on a Wednesday there time and not available? Until I got in contact directly with kayleigh on Facebook it was a bit of a headache. But after I talked to her she took great care of me . There is a phone number you can still call them. Its just not listed on the site . my fear is things have gotten too busy at fk irons for them to handle even with more employees its great for them. But when multiple people are feeling the same as me about this customer service maybe some things need to change. I also don't like the fact a lot of the time I try n get in contact o get a msg saying they are away on convention. That's all fine and dandy but how about some people to handle the rest of us while you guys are off at shows?
    Last edited by joelhague; 03-19-2016 at 04:54 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

The best way to get in touch with us is to shoot us an email at [email protected] and you will get an answer within 24 hrs.

The reason for the chat is because in order to cater to all multilingual clients. Over chat we can take care of several people from different countries all at once. Over phone only one at a time.

Our customer service still strong but things had to change a bit in order to assist everyone.

People should expect a reply within 24hrs, during business hours Monday through Friday's from 9am-6pm.

If we are away on conventions that means that email will be the best way to reach out since we have staff on site to handle customer service inquiries. The FAQ has been revamped with a lot more info. Another thing is that people expect answers from Facebook and other social media platforms that are not monitor by our customer service crew.

We strive to make everyone happy and we are hiring more staff as demand requires it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by evol777 View Post
    My edge x has also gotten quite louder this past few weeks so I removed the motor-bolt and manually rotated the bearing and its very gritty. So at least in my case the bearing is going out, im afraid to continue using it as I dont want to wear out the motor. I sent an email a couple of days ago and havent heard anything back. I tried calling just to find out they dont take calls anymore but instead started using a chat program on their website. I've attempted to use the chat program for the past two days and no one responds. In the past I have gotten nothing but the best customer service from FKirons. Its too bad you cant call and speak to a real person any longer. I am hoping to get this issue resolved asap.
    You will still get the same great service these days.
    Sunday 2:16am and here I am catching up to this thread and assisting our customers

Pleas email us at [email protected] and a number to be reached at and you will be contacted to get your machine taken care of. I will call you myself if you ask for me (Gaston) mention this post so I know who you are.

Or if you want, simply send it in along with this service form > http://www.fkirons.com/shop/service-your-machine

Speak to you then