Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never used one but I've heard these are great, 2.1 oz, I've heard they're excellent liners.
    http://i19013.wix.com/scriberotary

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff tarinelli View Post
    Thanks all for the good recommendations. Ill let you know what I end up buying.
    Just read up on these Swashdrive Gen 8. Thats a sweet looking machine but it takes 9V to get it going. Doesn't sound like it can be run ultra low for dot work. Can anyone comment? Theyre sold out of all but one model machine unfortunately.
    I have as swash at and it will run lower, and its got a solid hit even at lower voltages
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

3. Thanks jeff tarinelli thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    scribe rotary i svery nice but i think its slows down with lining and on some areas its not easy as a dan kubin or a skinductor for lining. I prefer it more for color and shading.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    scribe rotary i svery nice but i think its slows down with lining and on some areas its not easy as a dan kubin or a skinductor for lining. I prefer it more for color and shading.
    Hey man how's the skinductor? Looks like a cool little tool

Post Thanks / Like
    the modell 3 liner is a great coil -work and hit like a coil or can run like a sidewinder but very consistent and without to get hot or miss a beat. I have never to change any and can it adjust really fast and easy. The ultra rotary skinductor is more like a workhorse rotary but work smoother and have a consistent great hit -lining is very easy for a rotary. Very coil like - the ultra comes with 3 bars from soft ,hart and hart & heavy (3 to 4mm stroke) its funny to see this cheap machine have a better buildquality and functionality as some high end price rotarys. The hart r1 version lines better as a dragonfly x2 or stingray and have a better quality for near half the price

Post Thanks / Like
    Haha it's funny I have been looking for one and hadn't decided which one to buy yet. Did you get yours direct from Russia or order from within the Eu?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlsDen View Post
    Haha it's funny I have been looking for one and hadn't decided which one to buy yet. Did you get yours direct from Russia or order from within the Eu?
    I wanna know as well. I emailed Skinductor and the only EU supplier is Abstractsilver and they didn't have any Ultras. Looked on the russian suppliers pages but there was a "little" language barrier

Post Thanks / Like
    "'Ultra light rotary for stippling?

So 20 plus years has begin to leave its mark on my hands. The pain was getting worse so I stopped using coils and am now using Spektra X's and its much better. However I still need to replace my Redmond rotary made for slowing it way down for dots with something lighter. Any suggestions as to a very light rotary that's made to run very slow for dotwork? DD okay but I don't really like them as much as in-lines. Jondix's machines I think are light.
    Thanks in advance"

10723802_991249284289474_1006573742_n.jpg
    2.5oz with and adjustable stroke. Each component is customized to the clients specifications; the finish, materials, vise screw, even the gaffers tape. I use one identical to this one for stippling at about 3v-ish, though you could go lower if need be.

10. Thanks jeff tarinelli thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats a fine looking machine there thanks for the info. Who builds these? Prices?

Post Thanks / Like
    abstract silver order for you when you ask the ultra. I have call and get one .The machine runs very nice and can do all for a very nice price. The coils are very nice too.