Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

This Lucky Supply rotary looks very interesting.

If I ever get another direct it may be one of these. Looks solid as can be. image.jpgAnybody try one?

Post Thanks / Like
    Those look pretty cool. But if you're looking for a springer DD, check out Jason Philips' machines. @illustratedgentleman on Instagram or Horikaiju on the forum here. Adjustable stroke, almost totally silent and really well built. I've got one of his dirty bastard springers and absolutely love it for just about everything.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am familier with his and think he makes a sexy machine but what I see on this that his dont have is the stop that will keep the flexation from going downward or sagging toward the tube. I also like this coil styled frame.

Post Thanks / Like
    True. If you get on, be sure to let us know how you like it.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty interesting how that give works.I want to try one see how it feels in the skin!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Those look pretty cool. But if you're looking for a springer DD, check out Jason Philips' machines. @illustratedgentleman on Instagram or Horikaiju on the forum here. Adjustable stroke, almost totally silent and really well built. I've got one of his dirty bastard springers and absolutely love it for just about everything.
    How's the springer he build handling linework? Finline 3-5 and bold stuff like 14's? I'm about to try new stuff. Thinking about buying a Edge X or a Halo 2 but deep down in my heart I love the simplicity and the old school look of DD's. I line with coils and really would like to have some give.

7. Like horikaiju liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    It handles small to medium size lines like a champ. I don't normally use anything bigger than a tight 9. But with a little added voltage, I'm sure it'd push a 14 no problem. I'm using mine with t-techs and it doesn't have any problems with the resistance from the carts.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Check out dan kubin stuff like this was some of his first builds....

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Phillips View Post
    I am familier with his and think he makes a sexy machine but what I see on this that his dont have is the stop that will keep the flexation from going downward or sagging toward the tube. I also like this coil styled frame.
    0127160229b~2~2.jpg
    With the Springers there isn't any sagging, the distance from the frame to the motor housing is so short that no downward drop is allowed. I've tested various springs and the effect is uniform. As far as the recoil, it doesn't have far to travel before your hitting the frame with the back of the motor housing...haven't had that happen yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    I made my machines to be an all around daily driver. They line, shade, and color pack like a coil. I've used 3rl to 14rs for lining and 5mg to 15mg for sharing and whatnot. From fine lines to bold old school the machine will do it all.