Love the look of this!! In all fairness the current cobra I don't feel has any issues. My only annoyance was the pivoting rca which is not really annoying but seemed to always break my cables. Looks like the evader now which is cool! Every convention I work and every guest spot people always ask about my machines because I ALWAYS use the cobra or evader and people think it's like a crazy spaceship or something. Personally for me these machines I Love. I have had all versions of these and fair enough V1 and V2 had issues but as soon as the magnets were brought in I don't feel there are any problems anymore. I even have a 6v gen1 magnet mod which runs still. Also any time I've had a breakdown or any issues Mike has always sorted them out and without a fuss, bearing in mind I'm across the pond he has great customer service and always upgrades parts to the latest parts he has, so he does upgrade them. All of that and try to tattoo at the same time, that's like 3 jobs. Anyways I could bang on forever about how great these are but I would just invest. obviously diff strokes for diff folks but I can't see a day go by when I wouldn't choose a Centri to use. Brilliant machine, great customer service, real innovation.

anyways... Here is my question... When are they available as I'd like to buy one now please, and any news on a potential evader V2?