Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Panos tattoo View Post
    bro stick to the thunder until gaston makes the upgrades.8/10 times when a new model comes out after a few months of usage they make upgrades to get rid of bugs.remember halo 1? ...new slide?....
    There is a huge different between the Halo1 days and now.

The Halo 1 was out first rotary, we did not have CNC facility in house and we were at the mercy of our engineer and machine shop.
    After the Halo1 (4 years later) we've come a long way and learned a lot.

All engineering, prototyping, manufacturing and assembly gets done under one roof. I personally engineer every single part and I tattoo with it.

This machine has been in the works for a while and a group of artists debugged the machine before we went to full production.
    Many revisions were made.

But don't take our word for it. There are many Halo2 users out there and swear about this machine.

We will never claim that our product is perfect but that we will provide the best customer service when needed.
    We have recently added additional phone lines, multi language chat, and a ticketing repair system.
    More additional features are on the way to better assist all of our worldwide customers

When it comes to choice of equipment is just a matter of preference.

Should you have any questions feel free to reach out.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

2. Thanks Ivo Stankov thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out of curiosity Gaston, what would you say the differences are between the current Halo and the Spektras. I mean besides ones cartridges only are the very similar machines? Do they have the same motors and amounts of give in the adjustments?
    Last edited by jeff tarinelli; 03-25-2016 at 02:52 AM.

4. Thanks Ivo Stankov thanked for this post.
    Like Ivo Stankov liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Halo2 has longer give travel, same motor but with a Cam design that will output more torque than previous Halo. Armature clip and needle guide: you no longer need grommets or rubber bands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Gaston, can you ask a few Halo 2 users ( like Guzman Perez- who is not reachable ) to help with stroke, voltage and give ? I turned give a 1/4 turn, on 3.4, however was still"Plowing the skin and not delivering much ink. I was hoping for a very soft hit with lots of saturation and smooth. so far Im not succeeding. Looking to achieve that silky smoothness with the least trauma, using all disposable with cartridges only. Thank you in advance. Noa
    Last edited by Noa; 10-16-2016 at 08:36 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Noa View Post
    Gaston, can you ask a few Halo 2 users ( like Guzman Perez- who is not reachable ) to help with stroke, voltage and give ? I turned give a 1/4 turn, on 3.4, however was still"Plowing the skin and not delivering much ink. I was hoping for a very soft hit with lots of saturation and smooth. so far Im not succeeding. Looking to achieve that silky smoothness with the least trauma, using all disposable with cartridges only. Thank you in advance. Noa
    Hello Noa.The best stroke for black and grey is the 2.8. Regarding give setting, you need to dial it until you find what works for you. Some artists close it all the way no give. Some others let them go a bit yet both settings can give you excellent results. with the 2.8 you can try running the machine faster than usual and soften your hand. Around 8-9V... The trauma part is a mixture of hand pace, machine speed and technique.
    Stick to it and try it all.

Every day I see people obtaining amazing results with parameters that I've would've never have dialed. With that said try it all and stick to what suits you.
    Hope this helps/

8. Thanks rollhard thanked for this post.
    Like rollhard liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gaston! I open the give bar almost 3/4 way ( a 1/4 turn is not enough) Danielle's tiger tattoo.jpgon 6.4 voltage and got the smoothest colors!

10. Like rollhard liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    i bought one and then bought another a week later. easiest machine i have ever used hands down for me. while they might not be peanut butter they do kick ass and are the first rotary machine ive use that did what was expected, to include the 1st gen halo.which i did not like. this is my second tattoo with the halo2 using bishop carts and tubes, solid ink.
    jensleg1.jpg
    I can't call it
    F

12. Like Noa liked this post.