Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Well im am old school and got into a apprentship making needles, which most dont know how to do.. but every rotary machine built is on that 4,3.5,2.5 throw theory. If you dont belive it then thats why you stuggling in finding a bng machine. But hay what would i know im old skool working with flitev2 at 15v 2.5 cam soft bar. If its choppy look at you hand speed and machine throw. Thats why bng machines are 2.5 not 4 ask any builder they will confirm that. To get smooth bng its matching your hand speed to the machine, using the right bng mix, the right machine speed, the right needles or carts, most importantly how you move your hand. Go on periscope add carl grace as a friend when he goes live doing a tattoo he will answer any questions about his tattooing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Phillips View Post
    No offense but just about the only thing there I agree with is that a longer stroke and a heavier cam is going to create more velocity. The rest sounds like the old dime liner nickle shader mentality, which I have never agreed with.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't say that I don't believe you, just that I disagree with you. Its not a contest.

Knows Whats Up! thesmokingmirror's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hellraiser6662 View Post
    Go on periscope add carl grace as a friend when he goes live doing a tattoo he will answer any questions about his tattooing.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Pretty sure Carl Grace does plenty of Black and Grey tattoos using a 4mm stroke Hawk Thunder This contradicts your stroke theories

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thesmokingmirror View Post
    Pretty sure Carl Grace does plenty of Black and Grey tattoos using a 4mm stroke Hawk Thunder This contradicts your stroke theories
    The owner of the shop I work do black and gray work only with a Hawk Thunder and she do supersmooth work all the time.