Quote Originally Posted by hellraiser6662 View Post
This is true but if you read my answer you got to start somewhere and the 2.5lining bng , 3.5 bng colour , 4 colour rule of thumb is a good place, otherwise you are just scatching in the dark. I use 2.5 flite soft bar for my bng with bugpin carts at 15v. But ive been on a 1to1 with bng artist and they used 3.5 bishop with 12s. Till i had a start point i too was frustrated with my bng, now im far more into it and then i can constrate on my hand speed and stretch to get it even smoother not only that each machine has its own is differences but again i say stick with it and learn the machine dont get carried away in buying every machine that comes out thinking it will make you good. Save your money and spend it on a art course that will make you better than any machine would do. 9/10 its the art skill that lets people down not the machine. Its pointless to say "oh my bng is shit, its all choppy and not smooth" when the art skill is crap and you dont understand value and tones. Because ive seen choppy bng which looks amazing because the artwork holds it self with tones and value.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I totally agree. Cheers man✌️��