Post Thanks / Like

Ironbite vs Vlad Blad as a fat liner???

Ok, i know we're in the rotary world here, but i'm sure nobody knows lightweight coils like you people, so sorry for putting this here, just seemed logical.

so, i would like to try a lightweight aluminium coil for bold lining (14rl & up). Mainly cause i dont have the money for a Kubin SW right now and my wrists are too battered for heavy ass iron machines.

some friends told me about these two:
    ironbite from barcelona and vlad blad from russia

anyone has any idea what would be the best choice? Or if there are any other good alternatives?
    Apprentice, patience appreciated, i'll try to excuse myself for silly questions and keep them to a minimum.

Instagram @tru.x.luv
    Facebook.com/tru.x.luv
    Facebook.com/fatcatporto

Post Thanks / Like
    Both those mentioned are good builders, Lithuanian irons in Lithuania sometimes does some nice aluminium machines too. I happen to own a Seth cifferi aluminium Belmont and it hits like a train, highly recommend it

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi , i notice on the vlad blad they get hot after around 10min and you have always to retune it because the power is breaking down. On the steel version of vlad running very nice, but are 230 to 260g !
    I can really recommend the skinductor Alu Coil - they can run from very soft to really hart like you need and can use from 3 to 25 needles. I have try to 19rl. Its vibrate very less and dont get hot after hours non stop power.
    Very lightweight. In the moment the best alu coil that i have try and use and i have a lot of coils and rotarys. The skinductor is very similar to a sidewinder by the way

Post Thanks / Like
    The fk irons aircraft aluminum coils are amazing man.

Post Thanks / Like
    Check out @onamissionmachines by @dalmirodalmont at Black Garden UK. A bunch of amazing tattooers use those machines and they push huge lines like nothing. We have more of those machines at our shop @fullcircletattoo than anything else.