I came across a guy on youtube who does art tutorials. In one of his tutorials he said "Don't get attached to your drawings. So you drew something cool? Nice, put it away. Give it away. Toss it into your sketch bin. Draw it again. And again, and again. Until you can do it in your sleep. That gave me a good boot in the ass and I've started to use that approach on my art. I would like to eventually incorporate realism into my tattoo work so I'm approaching the drawings like I would a tattoo, working from the right side up, no erasing, and light to dark. I know that being able to do portraits on paper is not the same as doing it for a tattoo but I figure paper is the first step. If I can't even do a portrait on paper, with a pencil...how the hell do I expect myself to do it with a moving, vibrating needle and a live moving canvas. So far these two have been given to friends and family and the whole not getting too attached thing has helped to keep me loose and relaxed when I draw. All Crits welcome.