Post Thanks / Like

Don't hear a lot about the AXYS,owners please give your opinion.

Thinking of picking one up,don't see a lot of them for sale...which is usually a good thing. I'm going back and forth between it and the Halo 2. Anyones experiences/opinions are much appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Obviously a big difference between those 2 machines Brim. The Axys being a DD is very well built but has zero adjustability whereas the Halo 2 has a big give range. I do like the Axys but it is in my B team not my A.

3. Like Noa liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree. But the Axys does come with an attachment to use the Inkjecta Flite give bars. So you've got a little more adjustability than a standard ODD. That being said, the Axys machines are well built, near silent and have loads of torque. The only downside, for me, is they can be a little top heavy. The balance is a little hard to adjust to.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive been using my axys for about a month now. I really like it. Its silent and has no vibration. I did get the flex bar adapter, i tried it but dont like the give bars personally. I do prefer them to any other give mechanism ive tried, but its just not my thing. I dont know what else to say about it. Its a good machine. Its versatile and can handle anything. I was using a hawk thunder as my main machine before using the axys. The only thing i liked about the hawk more than the axys is its smaller and better balanced. But im now used to the axys and would prefer it over a hawk