Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Injecta nano? Also other recommendations pls

Hi guys,
    Anyone using the new inkjecta nano flite?
    Anyone know when it'll be available?

Basically I'm in the market for another machine, cartridge machine this time, mainly for black and grey.

Was thinking for time for the Pen, then the edge. Maybe a stylus2
    But I recently fell back in love with my first ever rotary, my old faithful-inkjecta specific with carts,

Hence the query.

Also any news on the magi and phantom by bishop, I have a Microangelo that I love for everything.

Arghhhhhhhh! Too many choices!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Well its available it was lanched a few weeks ago. But i cant see it on any sites for sale and you cant get it even off their site. I did read that one of the owners have gone on indefent leave and chris cashmore has taken control.. so only time will tell. In all accounts its a good machine if the flite v2 is any thing to go by..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Just came across this review on YouTube -> https://youtu.be/lGOe5cyiu_8

They almost sold out during the pre-launch release at the Rites Of Passage convention, so ProTat only have a limited supply of black Elite and Lite models left at the moment. Apparently Inkjecta were just waiting on the next batch, so the other colours and accessories should be available soon.

5. Like gautam liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you guys! Appreciated

Post Thanks / Like
    ive been using it for the last week and its wicked

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, gonna what for it to pop up on painful pleasures, I could get it direct from aus but I have no idea how to expect on the customs cost and hold

Post Thanks / Like
    I just ordered a Bumer blood Flite V2,figured I would wait a bit to order the new one so any potential bugs can be fixed. I know the Flite is good already. I'll be ordering the base model of the new one at $550,$675 is a bit much to pay for getting some bumpers and an annoying LED light.

Post Thanks / Like
    As a lot artists prefer the hard or "no give" bar on the Flite V2, is it available also for the new Nano? I can see three different bars but watching them I assume that all of them have some give...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eduki View Post
    As a lot artists prefer the hard or "no give" bar on the Flite V2, is it available also for the new Nano? I can see three different bars but watching them I assume that all of them have some give...
    The old bars are comparable. I got my Nano in last week and have only used it a couple times. The 3.25mm stroke cam that comes with it is a bit of an odd size to me (although it worked well for B&G), but I was able to use a 4mm cam from my Flite 2.1 with no problem. I haven't played around with the idea of adjusting the new bars by facing them in different directions. I'm glad I got the unit without the light because that thing would probably bother the hell out of me. It's a really solid little (and I do mean LITTLE) machine, a great evolution from the Flite 2.1. I'd say there is no need to upgrade if you are using a Flite, but if you are in the market then yeah go for it.

12. Like nathan bauer liked this post.