Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Halo 2 woes

Post Thanks / Like
    this was my first ,after speaking with other artist -a lot tell me the same issue with the motor.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have had an edge X running inconsistent- returned it and got a new motor installed- GREAT AND FAST service .. I have had halos in the past,
    run all good with no probs.

Post Thanks / Like
    do you send it back to supplier or to usa fkirons ? - the machines are 1 week and the other 3 month ? ...shipping from here is nearly 65 euro to usa and have to register by customs before ,otherwise i pay customs again when its coming back

Post Thanks / Like
    I shipped it back to FKI directly - be sure to register customs - i did that too...

Post Thanks / Like
    I had a motor do that but i got sent a replacement.. i found the old motor plug a few months ago as i needed a motor so i took it apart used the motor in something else and found no problems with the motor at all it ran fine but in the plug it ran crap.(halo1 plug) I think its going to be the way the motor is sitting in the plug casting. Maybe not the motor itself. Try undoing the 2 fixing allen key take the motor out clean up the contacts make sure its earthing right and you might find once fitted back together you'll be good to go. The way the motor fits into the plug and touches the back of the rca for the positive and the earth is the plug casting itself on to the motor very simple and effective but can have problems, relies on touch to get electic not soldering wires. Over time things move ie back of the rca or just plain built on a monday morning so things just isnt touching right could be the problem....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive had a Halo v1 and still have 2x Direkt v1's and an Edge X. Unfortunately I've noticed problems with wearing of parts and noisy inconsistent motors despite cleaning and maintenance.

Im in the UK and although It sounds like FK have great service in the US, the frequency of problems and the cost to send them for repair or servicing has really put me off.