Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halo 2 woes

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep ive had nothing but good from kayleigh and gaston. Good to meet at the uk conventions, always have time to talk. If ive had any probs its sorted without any hassles even though im in the uk..Even had gaston supply me with a motor to fit my hawk, over a conversion we had at a uk convention. what companies would do that? help you by suppling a motor from them to fit something else, because they buy motors in bulk and pasted the saving to me and shipped it to the uk. Yes i think sometimes things must get a little busy and people get over looked. Its bad enough running a tattoo studio let alone a machine building workshop and supply the world with machines. Fk has a good rep and some other machine builders need to do the same.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons_kayleigh View Post
    If you'd like to send me more information on the issues that you are experiencing we are able to troubleshoot most issues through email so that you don't have to send your machine back overseas.

As for the stroke wheel, the original shipments of the Halo 2 only included the 3.4mm and the 4.0mm stroke wheels, we did not introduce the 2.8mm stroke until later based on customer feedback, however, we are providing these free of charge to anyone who did not receive them originally, I would just need your shipping address.

You can contact me through my direct email [email protected], or you can shoot me a message through the forum and I will be sure to have that straightened for you.
    Contacted both ways. No reply.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is an honest review of my experience what more is there to say. I used to sugar coat the flaws and look past them now I'll say it how it is . should I lie and say my machines came from your company perfect that I never had any issues ? Or had any problems with customer service over the last 3 years. Sorry man just speaking from my experience.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like honest reviews that's why I come to this site. Not everything is going to be good end of story I have spent thousands of dollars with your company I think I am entitled to speak my mind

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Halo 2 woes

Quote Originally Posted by joelhague View Post
    This is an honest review of my experience what more is there to say. I used to sugar coat the flaws and look past them now I'll say it how it is . should I lie and say my machines came from your company perfect that I never had any issues ? Or had any problems with customer service over the last 3 years. Sorry man just speaking from my experience.
    Now I would like to take a moment to voice my personal experience with you.

How can you use the word "honest" when you were knowingly selling counterfeit Halo 1 and your actions were brought up on social media by many artists?

The fact that you have spent money with our company doesn't give you the right to sell counterfeit products of ours hard work sir.

So who's sugar coating it in here?

Your true disappointment suddenly happened after your acts were exposed. Before that, you were a happy customer and we always went above and beyond to assist you. So much, that we even agreed to sell you original spare parts just to learn later on that they were used to build counterfeit Halo1 which you had the bright idea to list them on legit tattoo forums for sale expecting legit artists to applaud your actions.

So the sugar coating goes both way. If you had so many problems with our product then it's safe to state that all the FK products you recently posted for sales have some sort of problems... Make sure you are transparent with your buyers.

On a side note: We've never claimed to make error free machines and a lot of people in here know that when things go wrong we are here to make it right. We work very hard to make tattooing a better experience and we plan to continue doing so.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by fkirons; 05-28-2016 at 11:49 AM.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

6. Like rollhard liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ouch... That hurt...
    Apprentice, patience appreciated, i'll try to excuse myself for silly questions and keep them to a minimum.

Instagram @tru.x.luv
    Facebook.com/tru.x.luv
    Facebook.com/fatcatporto

8. Like rollhard liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was definitely not my intention to stir up any shit with this post. My main motivation was to warn people not to tinker with your shit when it breaks down if you plan on having the manufacturer repair it. After the clerical error and my machine were fixed, my machine was sent back to me via NEXT DAY USPS along with some extra swag to soften the blow. My machine runs great and I'm a satisfied customer. Regardless of the hiccups we had, FKI handled my situation with grace and professionalism. That's paramount in a company in our industry. Thanks again to everyone involved.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Jack Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I met the FK headmaster and his right hand (wo)man at the Dortmund convention a few days ago
    We had chats about production , service and all what a company goes trough ...
    I think if u get at Gaston or K. personally every issue would be resolved.

It's sad to read here how u publicly call a machine crap ...
    we are all just humans, and mistakes get made ...

if you grow to a surtain point , it's possible here and there and problems with the products you make , the way you take care of it , is what count's in my book.
    and if you don't get a fast responce , pic up a phone and call them ?

PS. If you are a serious tattooer i think u allways need more then 2 machines?

i'm not choosing sides here , but it's allways the same, on every forum i come across , weither it's a bike or car forum ...
    things get blown out of proportion

It's easy to complain about stuff , but try to do a better job or even try to do what some do and then you'll see it's not as easy as you may think

peace

Post Thanks / Like
    i would not buy any more from fki , i have a halo1 thats dont work right ,my edgex are after 2 weeks running inconsisten that i can hear like a china rotary .After buying a new one ( 3days) i notice by first use the motor runs different to my first edgex thats 3 month old. And its was running more inconsitent like the older and get hot.I use 9 to 10v with a bit of give only and yes i have try different cords.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fki machines I hav run solid and are almost all I have used for 2 years now.