Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like my V2 just fine,no need to buy the new one at all. Fuck I just saw on protat.au that a set of the new torsion bars is $55 for three!

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone have a comparison between the v2 and the edge x? I'm currently running the edge.
    www.facebook.com/people/Ryan-Methric/1012772150

Post Thanks / Like
    they run very similar ... i think the edgex runs a bit more powerfull from my feeling and a plus is the fast adjustabily of the edgex

Post Thanks / Like
    As stated in another thread, if "y'all" bothered to look...

Inkjecta's Flite Nano has a slightly smaller body, an RCA plug angled to the rear, is a fraction lighter, has no delayed start-up, broader voltage range (4.5-20V), and comes with MX6 lubricant.

The Elite model has a chrome 3.25mm cam, additional bars, LED activation light and side bumpers; while the Lite has no light or bumpers, a standard 3.25mm cam (same as those that come with the V2), and semi-rigid bar only.

Sucks that you don't get the additional bars and cams with the Nano like you did with the V2, although some people might only use one of each anyway. I guess you could look at it as trading in the extra bars/cams for the up-dated features, but then I suppose it also depends if you prefer different set-ups (can't find the alternative cams to purchase separately as yet though).

I already have a V2, but needed another machine and settled on the Lite model and additional bar pack as I don't really care for the novelty features and have been running my V2 set up with a hard bar. So, the Lite and bars was only an extra $66 AUD than the V2 (or $5.50 AUD with no additional bars), and I find it runs a little smoother.

All up, it might not be ground-breakingly innovative, but surely some see it as an improvement on the V2.
    Last edited by blackdeath; 06-09-2016 at 09:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rmethric55 View Post
    Has anyone purchased the nano, or have any
    Reviews? I'm very curious of the pros and cons or
    How it compares to the edge x.
    Hey Man, I have been using the Nano Elite since the Rites of passage festival. I am NOT sponsored or affiliated with Inkjecta. My thoughts, While i agree that the bumpers and blue led aren't necessary, the bumpers actually do protect the machine. Its nice not to hear a clank when i put it down. the fact that the new torsion bars are interchangeable with the V2 is where the similarities stop. The new motor is completely silent with no delay. the V2 has a delay and a whirring/winding electronic sound. The larger voltage is a huge improvement over the V2. when you want to work slower for detail and building or blending, the Motor has the strength to run slower than you would ever want to to faster than you would ever need to. The split collet vise is far superior also. You can use Cheyenne type grips or standard back stems or disposables. The cam cover is softer plastic and will not break if you drop it so your cam is fully protected. The cam protectors on the V2 snap off when dropped. The Nano is billet alloy and durable as hell. The V2 plastic. The torsion bars also far superior to the springs on the V2 they are smoother, silent and No vibration. I can Line with just the 3.2 cam although I recently added a second Nano with a 4 mm cam to drop open 14's. I'm still unsure whether or not I need the 4mm cam. When my 14 lines come back from the 3.2 cam they are perfect and clean with no raised lines. I think this is why they released it with one cam honestly. I don't think they were trying to save money. I have never been able to line with less than 4mm with other rotary including the V2. I am building and blending color with the nano and the healed work is healing in a week with the saturation that used to take multiple building sessions. You don't have to follow me, I won't be mad at all, just take a minute to look at my IG page @Tyatx every tattoo posted all the way back to the nano post is 100% nano elite and one pass only. Honestly, all the work is coming back like the day i did it, Its fucking crazy. Thats why i can't put the damn thing down. The v2 always needed more layering. I used the edge-x for a year when it first came out, and yes my opinion is the nano all damn day. Even over the V2. They are not the same at all.
    Last edited by 777Tattoos; 08-02-2016 at 09:28 AM.

6. Like blackdeath liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Nanos are now up on PainfulPleasures.com

Post Thanks / Like

Inkjecta flite nano?

Hasn't anyone else noticed the extra torque on the nano vs. the v2?

I've used the v2 for the last 2 years and I've used the nano lite for 3 sessions, about 10 hrs total. Am I taking crazy pills or does the nano pack the color/lines in a little quicker,,,say 10-20% faster and more effortlessly..??

I'm about to buy a nano lite to REPLACE my v2 because I think I can accomplish the same result in less time. Theoretically I should have better heals and tattooing quicker could justify an hourly increase for me.
    Last edited by poleson; 05-31-2017 at 01:15 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    i try it 5 timrs and was not really secure -i like it or not. Now i have try again with the titanium and yes ... after some session i get the feel and can lines with 3,2mm crank ,heals very fast and stays in the skin like first day. But i notice you need a really good powersupply like venom ps2 or the new criticals. On eikon the machine runs softer and need more volts ,maybe because this some dont like it .....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    i try it 5 timrs and was not really secure -i like it or not. Now i have try again with the titanium and yes ... after some session i get the feel and can lines with 3,2mm crank ,heals very fast and stays in the skin like first day. But i notice you need a really good powersupply like venom ps2 or the new criticals. On eikon the machine runs softer and need more volts ,maybe because this some dont like it .....
    I wonder if that's why I am struggling with mine? I'm using it through a CX-2 and I honestly can't feel this torque people are mentioning? I've had it up to 13v and I still can't line with it! I could line with the Flite V2 no problem!