Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    I use A 4.2mm Vivace with the magic motor and I run it between 6 volts and 7.4 volts depending on mag size. I use 9 - 25 mags with disposable tubes. and its never heated up. I'd contact the company and ask about it.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    take out the motor and slide, clean all good with alcool,to remove all the grease and dirty if have inside the slide, DON'T PUT GREASE ANYMORE, is bullshit, only reduce the loud but don't make machine run better, buy a simple SINGER OIL or the Sinthetic oil for the electric razor, and put some drop around the slide, thas0 all
    and very important when u put back the motor, the small screw grab the motor don't have to screw tight, just close to the motor and little bit more, don't force

Post Thanks / Like
    I have used neotats since 08. I push all of my machines hard, so they get hot on almost every tattoo. I wrap them in sensi wrap. My fist neo tat is still running strong... As had as I push them, they never burn out. 10-13 is my normal voltage... I only go below 10 for super soft shading.
    TATTOOER.net