Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Bishop Magi, does anyone have any feedback?

Looking to add something new to may cart machine lineup. Loving my Edge-X and Inkjecta. Anyone used the Magi?

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive seen a vid of nikko using a hawk pen not his magi... hum

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I see alot of Edges and Edge Xs for sale,makes hesitant plus a few guys barely dropped theirs and they broke. The Magi is basically a $475 Thunder,which you can buy for $316. The Inkjecta is great,I have a Flite V2,out of those three choices Inkjecta if you need changeability. If not go with a Thunder and save money.

Post Thanks / Like
    £802.60 for the gold "limited edition collectors box set". What the fuck is in the box to justify that? I'd expect it to wash the car, cut the grass and take me to the pub every Sunday for that price! I'm not knocking the machine as I haven't used one (or any Bishop machine for that matter) and I'm sure it's a quality tool, but are there really people out there who will pay this much money for a tattoo machine? Maybe there's just something wrong with me.
    https://www.facebook.com/electricink.redcar
    Instagram - ELECTRIC_INK__REDCAR_TATTOO

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah it's a joke to spend that much on a direct drive with Nikkos name attached to it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a good machine. And yes people will buy anything at any price if it's something they desire. I have one and used it and liked it. I was happy to make the promotional video for it... if I didn't make my own machines I would probably use one of these. Its like saying good tattoos are not cheap and cheap tattoos are not good but for everything else, fuck it... buy the cheap shit. uh no....

7. Like rollhard liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes he use a pen and not his own machine ... running similar to my axys , comparet to a thunder its have a little bit less punch i think. For the price :x ..its a direct drive and they are a lot machines like wayne taylor or Kubin thats build similar and very good machines. The sinner is from all i have try one of the best rotarys out. Its have a very coil like hit ,adjustable, robust (push cheyenne carts on 4v) and its easy to use with rubber setup. The weight is not to much and not to less. For my immo the best for carts.

9. Thanks joelhague thanked for this post.
    Like joelhague liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Strengths of the magi are

1. Interchangeable pushrods to accommodate different ball sizes on plungers for a variety of disposable grips

2.smaller and lighter .

3. Better to keep clean vs pen style never have ink inside the machine risk

4.No give /gimmick . use organic skin give. Puts tattooist on more of auto pilot less guess work

5.changeable cams 3.5 and 4.2 mm

6. Rca connection / no special cords
    Last edited by joelhague; 06-29-2016 at 01:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    So it just a tattoo machine that's actually worth a fraction of the cost.
    https://www.facebook.com/electricink.redcar
    Instagram - ELECTRIC_INK__REDCAR_TATTOO

12. Like casey liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe so . its a great little machine . smaller and quieter then other machines in its class. Can make your own push rods for it is very cool as it is a standard needle bar size that fits into the cam. with all the different companies that make disposable cartridge grips now makes it super easy you could even chop off the loop on a standard needle and put a normal disposable tube on there if you so desired. Here is a pic of it next to my hawk pen for size comparison. 20160630_091221.jpg

Saying its a joke to pay this much for a machine is a joke in itself. It is $100+ cheaper then other cartridge machines your not paying for anyone's name on this sorry but that is just straight bs
    Last edited by joelhague; 07-02-2016 at 03:16 PM.