Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Tonight live broadcast to introduce the Direkt2

Tonight Sunday Sept 4, first official Facebook live broadcast! Unveiling the new Spektra Direkt2 and making a side to side comparison with its precursor. We will also talk about cartridges and standard needles as well as answering all questions you have. Make sure to tune it at tonight Sunday 09/04/16 9:30pm EST at 👉 Facebook.com/officialfkirons Make sure to turn notifications on to be notified when we are live!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by fkirons; 09-06-2016 at 01:54 AM.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

2. Like Noa liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the info I was looking for a great machine that does it all that uses carts as well and that I can go disposable all the way using the disposable plunger as well!!! 1- I would like to learn how to change the strokes? 2- how does "give" play in a direct drive- When you want to go soft for B&G color and lining /color packing, is it just changing the stroke while the give is the same? I'm new to direct drive, I hear DD can tear the skin up if not used correctly? - Please explain? . 3- Any parts that can break is there a video of how to replace? 4- what is the main difference between the Halo 2 and DD in terms of performance and achieving smooth slick tattoos with the least skin trauma- ( aside from not going too deep or over and over in the same spot ... lol... )
    Last edited by Noa; 09-04-2016 at 11:13 PM.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey bro. We archived the video and it has lots of info you can find it on our Facebook page a https://www.facebook.com/officialfki...9039593479280/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I just purchased the Halo 2 directly from FK, after doing some thinking and chatting with 2 friends . Can you guide me to the links about : changing strokes and give, and how to lube the Halo 2 once a month? I need a close up of all 3 pointers. I'm not a mechanic :P Thanks