Post Thanks / Like

Question ¿Alien Tattoo Equipment?

Anyone know anything about this new company Alien Tattoo Equipment, Rob Wahl, or their new Pen Rotary? Anyone tried it? Rob, the owner/builder, stopped by my shop with one of these. I'm interested, I just wanted to get some feedback before I invested in something I've never heard of.

Post Thanks / Like
    No one huh?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ive seen people buy up a shit load of these chinese knock off pens that are still good pens and then they laser there own logo on it and BAM, But a pen is a pen lol... wont be hard to fix if it dies. All the parts are available online. Its brushless so its probably fast. Most likely a easy motor to replace aswell.
    Last edited by Cyberitual; 10-11-2016 at 12:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks exactly like the EZ pen first gen,looks like he's buying them from them and reselling.

Post Thanks / Like
    Where's it say that it's brushless?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have one, it's good. I actually sold my Cheyenne, and my EZ pen, but kept the Alien. It has a 4mm throw, and hits pretty hard. I don't use pens a lot, but this one I like. His salesmanship leaves much to be desired I think. But the machine is good.
    TATTOOER.net

Post Thanks / Like
    just picked up one of these and cant use it . not saying anything bad or whatever (because of that fact of not using it). reason is it does not have an adjustable stroke . the stroke is the same on any setting . it only adjusts the amount of needle tip coming out of the tip . so you can have 2mm hang but the actual stroke is only like 1.5 mm . it never changes . hope that makes sense . example ; tip of needle even with edge of tube tip , set machine at 3.5 watch the needle . it comes out further but stays out not retracting back to original spot that is even with tube tip . that would be stroke not just because you can hang em out further .you put machine on 1mm its not coming out past the tip at all soooo. i got a fancy 1mm stroke pen i cant use

Post Thanks / Like
    This is an old ass post,,ive read alot about this company and the guy burning alot of people on facebook,,exactly what Cyber said,,clone shit with dudes logo.

Post Thanks / Like
    just a little update ..... yup got scammed by a piece of shit dude doing shit that shit bags do .. yeah he got me i shouldve done the research first but hindsight is 20 20 . fucking mad at myself . tried calling and nothing a true conman . they are knockoffs and they dont have any throw so except the throw to the fuckin trash ,...