Post Thanks / Like

Bishop Magi cam/bearing seperation

I was just curious if anyone else has had an issue with their cam/bearing separating from each other during use. I was pulling a line with mine today, at 9.5v, and it just popped apart. Just curious if this is a common problem or if its a fluke accident. I feel like my machine has a curse on it though. First the name badges randomly fell off and now this happens. I might need to bust the sage out and have a purification ceremony on it. Any input would be great. Thanks in advance everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Im flite has done the same thing. The cams are very simlar. What i done was use a little super glue or you can use a bearing fix to hold it in place. Carefull you dont get the glue into the bearing though.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Jack Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    use red loctite , it's pretty strong to hold , not normal super glue or you'll never be able to seperate it again

Post Thanks / Like
    My flite did it also, same kind of cam. Contacted inkjecta, they didnt reply to email but got a new cam in the mail next week.

Post Thanks / Like
    I did find the bearing size in the uk and now i just replace the bearing and its only £3. If you have some of the 1st flite cams they have the centre out, so popping the bearing out it easy.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. Thanks Tane thanked for this post.