Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like

Injeckta Specific doing weird stuff

Anyone have any ideas..

The timer on my power supply does NOT work when using inkeckta - got a mild shock, I tried changing the polarity on the CC to no avail.

This is the ONLY machine I use that does this - I suspect a short somewhere. Any input ?

Nivek
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

Post Thanks / Like
    Mild shock with 12volts or less ? That dont seem right. Change your power supply. Then the power lead. These motors can run on a 9v battery you can only get a shock by sticking it on your tongue. If any thing take it apart and look if any thing is earthing out. But if not its the motor.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its not the power supply - tried it on two and its only this machine. Mild shock as in I can feel the voltage similar to touching a 9v battery, not painful but theres current going through it. Its also the only machine that does not run the timer on my CX2.

I'll take it apart and see if its touching anything its not supposed to - thanks
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

Post Thanks / Like
    The motor could be earthing out? Pull it apart and test

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

5. Like nivek liked this post.