Post Thanks / Like

Halo 2 crossover advice????

Hey guys recently got the halo 2. Having a play around with it but just wondering how you guys use it? Black and grey colour lining etc?

Post Thanks / Like
    the most sell it again

Post Thanks / Like
    Set it one way, plug it in, tattoo with carts, it all seems to work the same. At least I think.

Post Thanks / Like
    For lining I use it with a ttech stainless cart tube. With 3 or 5 liner ttech carts. I use 1" Red Rat grips to keep the vibration to a minimum. 3.4" stroke set to about 8.5 to 9 volts for 3rl and 9-9.5 for a 5rl. If I'm feeling especially skippy and confident with my lining, I'll bump the machine to 10v while using the 5rl. I've tried lining with the RPG2 and other disposable cart tubes but I don't like the vibration when lining. It's doable but stressful for me. So far I've set my give to 0, until I get a feel for the machine. Once I feel I've got the hang of using the zero give, I'll explore the give function. It's hard to get a feel for anything when your settings are all over the place.

Post Thanks / Like
    Gonna give it a bash with the 4mm cam and set it like a thunder that I'm use to. Then once I build that. Add and get use to it il start playing around a lil I think. Still income very much appreciated and anymore info will be greatly appreciated

Post Thanks / Like
    Update guys, i didnt get to give it a bash myself properly yet but my apprentice had a tattoo booked in so i gave it to him and experimented with the halo 9.5 volts half turn give 4mm stroke lines and solid fill then the 2.4mm cam with same speed and give for the shading.
    Attached Images Attached Images