Thread: Free wire

Post Thanks / Like

Free wire

Has anyone used one of these I see they make a rotary wich is totally wireless as well as the foot pedal

Post Thanks / Like
    I was looking into a wireless setup. I seen there are a few places that have their machines in stock but as for the company itself their webpage is non-existent from what I could find and the facebook page for the Freewire Evolution hasn't seen an update since 2015 so I reckon if you find a machine to buy and have an issue with it you will be shit out of luck!!

Post Thanks / Like
    they run like shit ....the only nice thats works is the inkmachine setup ,but not cheap ...the other is the swiss unchained or how they call it -but you have all buttons on the machine. Or you use this thats working very nice too with every machine :http://reddotpower.com/en/

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone have any experience with the Swiss unchained? I'm really close to pulling the trigger on them.

Post Thanks / Like
    you should go with reddotpower and use what you want .... works very nice with all and 6 to 8h non stop ! You have only a wire to your belt and can adjust all fine. To press the buttons on your machine dont feel comfortable... + start and stop ,the most that try the swiss have sold it again and go back to thunder. I dont knowing any thats not sold it again. Write to throwhammer here ....he have used oneand selling too.

Post Thanks / Like
    by the way -they run 95hz maximum and very choppy with 2,5w motor. Some carts running bad too

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw the title of this post and got all excited that someone might have had some wire for free.