Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep the mark 1..dont get me wrong i loved the idea and still do. But them flat motors just lack guts ,the stylus i had used them as well and i found that the same i just couldnt trust the motor so i got rid.
    My grave yard of machines haha.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feeling that the new Evader and the cobra are leaps and bounds beyond this mk1.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Centri Cobra2 Is 5 generations above the first Centri. I would say the two are night and day from each other. The Evader has nothing to do with the Cobra or the Centrifugal force drive system. Its in another realm along side John Clarks magnetic rotary.

4. Thanks Bruce Gulick thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't comment on early Centri machines as the Evader is the first Centri I have owned. I cannot foresee any issues with the reliability of the machine though. I use the machine well below it's recommended max voltage and there is nothing physically connected to the motor to cause stress or drag, it pretty much just spins along freely. One would have to think it would take a hell of a long time to burn a motor out that is basically running stress free. Same applies to a motocross bike, don't be riding it around bouncing off the rev limiter all the time haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    In all fairness I have had every centri going. 2 gen 1, 2 gen 2, cobra, cobra 2s, evader, 12v and 9v and I have never come close to burning out a motor. These are my go to machines everyday. I've had some wiring break and in all fairness the early Centris did have issues, but the new models are amazing. I even love the cobra removable magnet for use
    with carts. And with the evader just pop on an elastic band to counteract tension if needs. If we only every trusted things off of the first or second model it would be crazy. Things develop constantly and technology gets better everyday. I can only highly recommend these machines, it may take a while to get use to them as they are not your standard rotary machines, but when you give them a chance they will become go to machine! Mikes customer service is always top notch too, considering the amount of shit you have to deal with tattooing alone, then machine building, developing, shipping.... blah blah. Anyways I'm rambling, my point being, if I look at the first tattoo I ever did and judged me by that, man, I'd never tattoo again. People develop and progress, as do machines. The currently models I highly recommend. Different stroke for different folkes and all that, but I mean these have all the strokes. Def worth trying out.

7. Like Cyberitual, Butternuts, Jesse Phillips liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the Centri Evader 12v, a Cobra 2 and the new cord. All quality all the way, these machines are amazing and feel incredible in hand. Will be buying a 9v version as well to add to my collection!!!!!
    Very happy with my purchase from Centri, thank you for making an insanely incredible product.
    Iron Horse Tattoo, Las Vegas NV @dmose333

9. Thanks Cyberitual thanked for this post.
    Like Cyberitual liked this post.