Post Thanks / Like

edge x stroke issue

Can anyone give me some advice i have changed the stroke on my virtually new edge x from the pre set setting of 3.5 to 4.2 and jot seems to be stuck it won't move back to the middle any help would be greatly appreciated i have pm gaston on here with no reply i have emailed fkirons.com no reply so not over joyed with there customer service any help would be great has if i can sort it out myself rather than sending it back and having to wait weeks for it to be fixed or replaced or the inconvenience because I'm in the uk many thanks in advance if you can help me out with this issue

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you have any luck?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    My tip might be dumb but it's from personal experience. I thought I had the same issue, I would loosen the screw all the way but the cam wouldn't move past the centre. After some fiddling around I realized that the cam is always off center, and that the movement is really limited (from 3,5 to 4,2 we are talking 0,7 milimeters). That's like nothing. Dunno if this helps, but had to put it out there haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea ive taken mine totally apart to see how it works. And yep the adjustment is so small. But why has it 2 dots on one side and 1 on the other? Can you totally switch it over on the cam?

Post Thanks / Like
    As it says in the manual, it's just to identify which way you should push it. Towards 2 dots- longer stroke, towards one dot- shorter stroke. You are not supposed to cover the dots I guess. I tried to measure the amplitude of adjustment, and though it seems tiny, it does work as described.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok yep it doesnt need much to go from 2.5 to 4. You would have thought it would have been a few mm aleast. When i make adjustable cams it seems much more..