Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Phillips View Post
    my gen 8 did that. I sent it back. The one they replaced it with did it too. Sent it back and got a whip.
    My guess is a bad batch of motors.
    Thanks Jesse, I'll try to contact Tony but I bought it here at the forum and I'm not sure if I'll be as lucky...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eduki View Post
    Thanks Jesse, I'll try to contact Tony but I bought it here at the forum and I'm not sure if I'll be as lucky...
    My gen 4 did the same an my gen8 ridgit an I found that is that some power supply dont give a lot of wats yes they might have a lot of voltage but the motor they used on their machine are more torque so is more wats than voltage I spoke with tony an is best to get their power supply the spinner an the good part is that it calibrate the machine on volts an wats an amps most don't have that set up check their videos on the spinner so ya can get an idea an thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eduki View Post
    Yeah, I bought mine directly from them. They will tell you that you need a different power supply.