Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    The best way to contact them is via tony olivers face book

Knows Whats Up! thesmokingmirror's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    With steel tubes its a lot less vibration. Either way its not that bad, only reason its not my main driver is because the hawk pen is more ergonomic and easier to use

Post Thanks / Like
    Buff another power supply to solve the issues? My power supplies collection it's gonna be even bigger than my machines collection XD

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried mine on 4 different power supplies. It's not the power supply.

Knows Whats Up! thesmokingmirror's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey just want to add to this since putting mine back heavily into rotation. My machine was having connectivity issues from time to time all my rca cords are pristine so i thought it was something similar to what some of you have said about power drops and whatnot. After some troubleshooting I noticed this connection drop or power fluctuation did not occur by adding the RCA to Clipcord adapter and then using the Clipcord instead. Im guessing theres a large batch of machines that got their polarities all messed up which is a small issue but rather annoying indeed. Anyhow this machine is still pretty awesome, it doesnt feel as nice or natural as the pen machines,, I tattoo a lot less fluidly but i love messing with the settings and getting drastically different results

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thesmokingmirror View Post
    hey just want to add to this since putting mine back heavily into rotation. My machine was having connectivity issues from time to time all my rca cords are pristine so i thought it was something similar to what some of you have said about power drops and whatnot. After some troubleshooting I noticed this connection drop or power fluctuation did not occur by adding the RCA to Clipcord adapter and then using the Clipcord instead. Im guessing theres a large batch of machines that got their polarities all messed up which is a small issue but rather annoying indeed. Anyhow this machine is still pretty awesome, it doesnt feel as nice or natural as the pen machines,, I tattoo a lot less fluidly but i love messing with the settings and getting drastically different results
    I'll try what you suggest, hope it works! I love it and yes, I also like to play with the settings, so quick and easy!