Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Centri Evader 2

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes you brought up a good point, Buyer Beware! Please read warranty info before you make your purchase. All products must be returned in order to receive a replacement or repair. I have not seen a broken cord arrive at my shop yet. Otherwise people can claim broken shit all day and i sent out replacements and they turn around and sell them... Maybe this is how a beta company operates, but not a professional one like mine. As for you feeling like a beta tester, maybe its because your not open to learning my system, you rather have a machine with little to no options just plug and play. Then again you might be one of those who needs to run the machine hella fast at high volts and thats were everything goes wrong. Maybe your cord got wet from being sprayed on, but the builder is always the fault. You can get mad too if you like, I know most tattoo artist dont even set them selves up or break down, they leave to some young kid who is not so familiar as to what should be cleaned and how, they just know they need to sterilize everything, and in doing so ruin alot of good shit. So maybe i made a faulty cable, maybe you broke the cable, either way i cant fix it if i dont have it.
    http://www.centritattoo.com/warranty

So who wants to be a beta tester? Got a new machine out called the Evader2, Its magnetic driven, a technology thats been around for 5 years in our industry. Be the first!!!!

2. Thanks rollhard thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I have a email saying not to send it back asking which color I wanted no worries . I said any I got none? No worries man I get it you got a business to run. By the way I didn't even read your post as I figured it was all fluff or whatever like the cord thing. Good luck man I really do wish you the best with your newest launch and hope you make a million gabillon dollars !!! Namasté
    I can't call it
    F

Post Thanks / Like
    Tomorrow I´ll get mine! Can´t wait!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like