Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lindseydreadfuls View Post
    It IS pretty, but that's not enough to make it worth it I never liked his other machines so I'm not sure what I was expecting. I think I saw in another thread that you were using a Bronc pen, how are you liking that one?
    The Bronc is pretty much on par with all the other pen styles that are out right now. I'm not sure what they have listed for the stroke but it is a tiny bit longer that the other pens I've tried. It runs at a much lower voltage range too.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have ohne of them and it runns Great. I tried a Cheyenne PEN,EZ and a Elite also....the machine from Paulo is better than all other especialy the Liningquality is better. Payed them for 320 Euros and Thats the half Price from a Cheyenne PEN
    Last edited by R0st0ck; 01-23-2017 at 11:20 AM.
    Sorry for my bad english,i am to old to learn it anymore perfekt....I think

Post Thanks / Like
    FKIrons Xion is coming out probably around 3 months. Saw Gaston on Instagram live yesterday. He showed running prototype. It has adjustable give, and will have a disposable grip option which is really cool imo. Will come with 3,5 and 4 mm cams if I remember correctly, which are super simple to switch. Looked powerful, solid and silent, as the rest of their products. So yeah- pens are getting way more advanced than this.

4. Like nathan bauer liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a supreme tattoo pen ,but with more laser etching on it. All other is the same. They use a neotech motor and have 4mm stroke. Better working as the other pens but dont beat the thunder for lining. But its much more better as a hawk pen.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-ADJU...AAAOSwYIxX3xov

Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.facebook.com/haewalltatt...2306344171679/
    this is classpen - with a maxon dcx motor ,true 4mm stroke and working like no other pen. Have a own drive system engineeret. The guy have build it self and have always only small batch.

drive system :
    https://www.facebook.com/haewalltatt...2816218787359/

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jctats View Post
    FKIrons Xion is coming out probably around 3 months. Saw Gaston on Instagram live yesterday. He showed running prototype. It has adjustable give, and will have a disposable grip option which is really cool imo. Will come with 3,5 and 4 mm cams if I remember correctly, which are super simple to switch. Looked powerful, solid and silent, as the rest of their products. So yeah- pens are getting way more advanced than this.
    If I remember correctly, he said on instagram that the strokes will be 2.8 and 3.5.
    Some people asked about the 4mm stroke length but he said that they tried it and found it unstable on the Xion pen machine. Maybe I'm wrong but it's what I understood. Looking forward to see this machine on sale soon