Thread: The new xion

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Might be a stupid question and I know there are a thousand threads debating this topic already, but how easy will it be to clean the machine? Grips autoclavable? Will we able to reach and clean the internal plunger bar? It's a bit difficult to see in Gaston's demo video how the interior is built.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Might be a stupid question and I know there are a thousand threads debating this topic already, but how easy will it be to clean the machine? Grips autoclavable? Will we able to reach and clean the internal plunger bar? It's a bit difficult to see in Gaston's demo video how the interior is built.
    The "grip" comes off and is autoclavable. This is the first pen that I have actually seriously considered. I just can't justify the cost of the Cheyenne to try something I may not like, and the cleaning has me VERY concerned. It seems like they have put some serious thought into this - but god DAMNED the CAD exchange rate.

The service I have received from FK in the past is why I'm willing to take the plunge.
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more

3. Thanks Jin thanked for this post.
    Like Jin liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nivek View Post
    The "grip" comes off and is autoclavable. This is the first pen that I have actually seriously considered. I just can't justify the cost of the Cheyenne to try something I may not like, and the cleaning has me VERY concerned. It seems like they have put some serious thought into this - but god DAMNED the CAD exchange rate.

The service I have received from FK in the past is why I'm willing to take the plunge.
    Thanks, I'm sure Gaston's put forth a lot of thought from every different angle, and I'm glad he's taken his time before even announcing it. And I'm sure you'd have a pretty decent resale value if you don't like it, I'm sure there are going to be plenty of people looking for one if they have a limited first batch. That exchange rate bites though.