Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    To me it makes sense to buy a machine made by a tattooer "in theory" but honestly I loved my neotat and didn't think twice about buying rays machine because to my knowledge ray built his neotat prototype for his artist to try out because he felt like he could make a more efficient machine and as a client/collector he is a part of the industry too. To my knowledge the lace nano guys don't have tattoos and probably aren't really into the industry like most tattooers and collectors . They solely want to make money off of a growing industry that they are not a part of. That's the difference between byying a neotat or a dragonfly versus buying a lace nano or a Chinese knock off. Just because someone doesn't tattoo doesn't mean they aren't a part of the industry but just because they can make a product that allows you to put ink into someone's skin doesn't mean they should be a part of our industry if that makes sense. It is very rare that a great tattooer also has the engineering capability to build a proper tattoo machine . In most cases it takes a relationship between the tattooer and the engineer to make a proper machine especially if it is going to be a new concept

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wake up at 630 am, Take the kids to school, and then start building. Cobras, Evader, Switches and Auroras as i build my orders as they come in, then i pick the kids up from school, and go back to assembling. I tattoo on the days i do not have my kids. I do not stock my shelves with products, i do not pump out 1000s of items to cock sucking distributors. i have zero employees, I am a one man show... The funny thing is that these big guys and corps have all this overhead trying to keep a big head... Thats a ship waiting to sink. I really appreciate though how our industry has a brotherhood that keeps those roaches in check. Buy local, buy real, support those who earn it.

3. Like Jack Steel, John liked this post.