Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Rotary machines evolutions

HELLO guys, just i was thinking this, why everybody can build and evolve many rotary models, now is the time of Pen style example, but if u try to done your version of Clarck magnetic or Dan Kubin sidewinder u are consider a MTF ????

i would like to hear opinion form builder like @gaston and other serious one

2. Like Jack Steel liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think soon as a company like cheyenne made a one it opened a flood gate to copy the shit out of it. why i dont know manly chinese copies perhaps.. Before that only a few builders touched on it. Yea look at the battle of john clark and lacenano .. figure that one out? That is a prime example.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    MTF ?
    https://www.facebook.com/electricink.redcar
    Instagram - ELECTRIC_INK__REDCAR_TATTOO

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, part of the problem with Lace Nano is that the guys that make it are not tattooers. Nothing more even needs to be said about that.
    Im not aware of a Sidewinder copy other than those that the Koreans counterfeited.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    have a lot of machines and tattoo products that come out from a NON TATTOO ARTISTS, so many specially now, the LACE NANO yes was 100% made just to make profit, thats all, but in a certain way have create a evolution of the Clarck machine

about Pen rotary, so many start build, and we end up with FKirons create the best one, can change stroke and give, if no one can produce a pen style but only the first builder have create, at this moment we still have the first one that probable was not even good

im sure if some builder , even myself , can start evolution of Kubin or Clarck, gonna come out a much better products, like is happen with all the machines now in the market

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree to an extent. Centri makes a magnetic rotary that is "John Clarke approved"
    and I would love to see something compete with sidewinder. I'll be hard pressed to buy a machine from a guy who doesn't tattoo though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ray from Neo Tat doesn't tattoo and he made the 1st popular linear slider rotary. He's sold a shed load and is pretty well respected. I believe a lot is how the builders conduct themselves within the profession including service, pricing etc...

9. Like Mr.Taboo, rollhard liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I don't own a neo-tat... but that being said, he was an original innovator.

Post Thanks / Like
    Also cheyenne they dont tattoo same goes for inkmachines both was at the fore front of the rotary explosion and could say without them perhaps we still would be all using coils.. so that excuse of i dont buy from a non tattooing company is crap. The same goes with carts and all the other gadgets we use today buying from only tattooist run companies will put you back in the dark ages.. not only that some people get ideas same time as others and they live thousands of miles apart, so a magnetic rotary could have been made years ago way before john clark thought about it making one but because it was before bullshit interweb knowone ever gets to see it. What makes me laugh is how many machines are just the same, every slide machine is the same, same goes with the dragonfly look machines, now the magi is a hawk without the front cap hiding the cam, people copy world wide. You can make a dd with a flite cam for £30 if you have the right tools piss easy and it works just as good as a £400 rotary. This proves my point the whole thing so far is a flite v2 2.5 and 4 cam with my modded push/real give bars the feathers on the chest are a dd i made with a old hawk 2.5 cam cost me £10 to make including the motor.
    The only difference is had to go darker because its a cover up

But as my mentor once sead to me there isnt a golden machine out there that puts it in the skin perfect every time so dont bother looking, as he pointed to a drawfull of machines.. if it uses the same motor it will probally tattoo the same as all the rest with the same motor. Maybe the name might help you in your mind or the sponsored artist you saw using it.. 9 times out of 10 its because you are good at art/copying nothing more..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I don't own Ink Machines or anything from Cheyene either. I think when it comes down to buying things like ink caps and other disposable stuff it's absurd to only buy from tattooer owned companies. However, to say that my opinion about only buying machines from tattooers is crap and an excuse is pretty rude buddy. An excuse for what may I ask? Builders that are also tattooers are a minority at the rate things are going and they are mostly self sufficient small business owners. Personally, I prefer to support individuals. I have yet to discover a machine fabricated by a company of investors who don't know how to tattoo that does a better job than something a working tattooer crafted. Maybe Im missing out on something, but Im ok with that. I will continue to keep my money out of the pockets of profit driven interlopers who have no real understanding or love for the actual act of all that it requires to be a tattooer.