.. with rotaries it comes down to engineering and most tattooist havent the first clue about it most of them cant even tattoo, im sure if we came into your shop there be something that hasnt been designed and made by a tattooist, like i sead thats a dark age thoughts...Oh who was the inventor of the first tattoo machine? Mr edison perhaps and all coil machines are based on his ideas perhaps and he wasnt a tattooist, he was a engineer. Every idea has come from non tattooers at 1st then tattooist have used it. And every company out there including tattooists making machines are out for money and making profit thats why you see them making the same machine over and over with nothing more than a few tweaks money money money. My 1st post proves it. £10 machine against a £400 there isnt much profit in that is there... no not much but it done the same job, but it didnt look as nice as that lump of alloy all coloured and bright. You need to open your eyes and stop living in the dark ages, do you think fki is just about tattooists haha god no its about selling as much stuff and making shit loads of profit all them cnc machines dont pay for themselfs. You see mr top tattooist being sponsored why money and profit because you will fall for the premises that if you have the same as him/her you'll be just as good. If you think for one moment its not then, you are a fool...its not the 1960s anymore its a cut throat business, with studios popping up everywhere getting a piece of the very small pie... if it wasnt about money and profit why is tattooists charging over £70+ a hour for a tattoo then? We all know it dosent cost that by a million miles we could all do tattooing at £20 and still make money.. because we want stuff homes cars bikes clothes etc otherwise you would charge £20...............

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk