Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try the Helios or the hexis carts
    VAGABOND JAY

2. Thanks rollhard thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I when ok was at luckys the other day and asked about carts they said they are working on them but they want them to be there own with there needles so who knows, my top carts are hexis, Helios and legacy them revol and elite
    VAGABOND JAY

4. Thanks rollhard thanked for this post.
    Like rollhard liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Guys, we really pride ourselves in the Envy Needles in the cart system which does make a difference compared to others. Our retail cost is higher due to the QC and materials work we put into our needles to ensure safety and consistency. For those that are on this forum and wish to test them out, I'd be more than happy to provide some samples free of charge. Just email me directly at [email protected] and I'll work on getting some over to you guys. We stand by our products and will continue to add more types as we slow roll these out in bugpins, supermag configs, etc. Thanks!

6. Like rollhard liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Email sent for Samples. Can't wait to try them.

8. Like TATsoul liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    i liked the shaders well enough but felt the 7liners were to tight for my liking but have found that to be the case with all the carts i have tried thus far.
    I can't call it
    F

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TATsoul View Post
    Hi Guys, we really pride ourselves in the Envy Needles in the cart system which does make a difference compared to others. Our retail cost is higher due to the QC and materials work we put into our needles to ensure safety and consistency. For those that are on this forum and wish to test them out, I'd be more than happy to provide some samples free of charge. Just email me directly at [email protected] and I'll work on getting some over to you guys. We stand by our products and will continue to add more types as we slow roll these out in bugpins, supermag configs, etc. Thanks!
    Is this just for the US or will you send some to the UK. I used to swop out t-tech needles for envy needles for years its easy to do. So ive been using your needles in carts way before you ever thought of making a cart.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hellraiser6662 View Post
    Is this just for the US or will you send some to the UK. I used to swop out t-tech needles for envy needles for years its easy to do. So ive been using your needles in carts way before you ever thought of making a cart.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    For now just USA but we hope to work something out in the UK once we are comfortable with quantities, etc.

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rollhard View Post
    i liked the shaders well enough but felt the 7liners were to tight for my liking but have found that to be the case with all the carts i have tried thus far.
    Thanks_for_the_feedback._Would_a_7_straight.liner_ work_for.you?...sorry,spacebar_not_working.

13. Like rollhard liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bugpin curved mags and traditional liners and I'll be getting my carts from you guys from now on.

15. Thanks TATsoul thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Butternuts View Post
    Bugpin curved mags and traditional liners and I'll be getting my carts from you guys from now on.
    Thank you! All the above are being worked on.