Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    has anyone messed about with lighters or anything to get looser cartridge groupings? I love helios cartridges but they are mad tight, gotta say. looking forward to messing with these envy cartridges

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats EZ cartridges in a diferente box :P don't get full. u can buy straight from EZ for the same price but 20 in a box.

Post Thanks / Like
    have the same ,thats ez carts but less for more

4. Like HOUSEOFMARKS liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    have the same ,thats ez carts but less for more
    Quote Originally Posted by paulotattoos View Post
    Thats EZ cartridges in a diferente box :P don't get full. u can buy straight from EZ for the same price but 20 in a box.
    You guys should send their cartridge needles to a lab (IMR or similar) and check out the lead contents on the needles and enjoy the findings compared to Envy Needles and even other reputable needle companies that aren't in cart format yet. I have no problem providing lab reports of our needles if emailed to me for a request. Not all needles are made the same.

6. Like rollhard liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely quality needles and not the same cartridges as EZ .Billy, thanks for the samples! so far I really like what I see!

8. Thanks TATsoul thanked for this post.
    Like rollhard liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    now things went all Detroit and shit in here
    I can't call it
    F

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the comparison was about helios/EZ

11. Thanks TATsoul thanked for this post.
    Knows Whats Up! thesmokingmirror's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TATsoul View Post
    You guys should send their cartridge needles to a lab (IMR or similar) and check out the lead contents on the needles and enjoy the findings compared to Envy Needles and even other reputable needle companies that aren't in cart format yet. I have no problem providing lab reports of our needles if emailed to me for a request. Not all needles are made the same.

Why do we have to request to see the lab report? You should post that here and on the Tatsoul site regardless. its good marketing and we should know more about the products that we use and support

13. Thanks TATsoul thanked for this post.
    Like rollhard liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thesmokingmirror View Post
    Why do we have to request to see the lab report? You should post that here and on the Tatsoul site regardless. its good marketing and we should know more about the products that we use and support
    Yea, I've been mulling over this for some time. We've been holding onto the stats and will post at an appropriate time. Our initial concern was potential backlash to the whole tattoo community as a whole if health inspection is aware and could potentially cause more harm than good for shops that are ordering from sources that they don't know about. I have no problem sharing details on an individual basis for now but concerned about anything public and hurting all shops. Bottom line, I agree with you that that's a good move but at the same time gotta be mindful for the community as a whole.

15. Like jtc, rollhard liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I asked a rep from another source about a lab report. what he sent, was far from any type of document that would indicate that they have ever tested their carts for lead content from what i could understand. just throwing that out there.
    I can't call it
    F

17. Like TATsoul liked this post.