Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Knows Whats Up! thesmokingmirror's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I assume the fact that TatSoul is owned by an investment group that also includes Kingpin makes it so that even if they really wanted to share certain information and do care about their products as a whole they cant because it would be a conflict of interest with some of the products its sister company carries. This is what happens when you sell out

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thesmokingmirror View Post
    I assume the fact that TatSoul is owned by an investment group that also includes Kingpin makes it so that even if they really wanted to share certain information and do care about their products as a whole they cant because it would be a conflict of interest with some of the products its sister company carries. This is what happens when you sell out
    Actually, I am the owner of both brands now (I am the original founder for TATSoul and the old Kingpin owner has decided to retire) - I'm happy to say that both brands have the same test results. =) As for sell outs, I don't see it that way. I got an investment group to invest to expand our product development and invest in more wearehouses to speed up delivery to our customers. Jumping the gun is fun to create controversy but before any claims are made, one should understand the whole truth before making any claims.

With that said, I want to thank everyone who has contacted me for the Envy Cart samples. Will continue to fulfill samples as they come in. =)

3. Thanks rollhard thanked for this post.
    Like Inkstasy, rollhard, HOUSEOFMARKS liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    i greatly look forward to selling 'out' one day !!!
    I can't call it
    F

5. Like TATsoul liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up! thesmokingmirror's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TATsoul View Post
    Actually, I am the owner of both brands now (I am the original founder for TATSoul and the old Kingpin owner has decided to retire) - I'm happy to say that both brands have the same test results. =) As for sell outs, I don't see it that way. I got an investment group to invest to expand our product development and invest in more wearehouses to speed up delivery to our customers. Jumping the gun is fun to create controversy but before any claims are made, one should understand the whole truth before making any claims.

With that said, I want to thank everyone who has contacted me for the Envy Cart samples. Will continue to fulfill samples as they come in. =)

thanks for the response most of the time these rumors surface, there is no one that represents the brand that can step in and justify the reasoning behind their actions. i still use kingpin and ive had great customer service from them, recently they 2 day shipped me a new hawk pen when the one i initially ordered was out of stock,, these things are easier when a company is larger and has more resources I am aware of this. I just recalled a big topic on facebook where a lot of artists where upset about the acquisition. Im pragmatic about everything and ill continue to use whatever (vendor/machines) gets me the best service and quality

7. Thanks TATsoul thanked for this post.
    Like TATsoul liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thesmokingmirror View Post
    thanks for the response most of the time these rumors surface, there is no one that represents the brand that can step in and justify the reasoning behind their actions. i still use kingpin and ive had great customer service from them, recently they 2 day shipped me a new hawk pen when the one i initially ordered was out of stock,, these things are easier when a company is larger and has more resources I am aware of this. I just recalled a big topic on facebook where a lot of artists where upset about the acquisition. Im pragmatic about everything and ill continue to use whatever (vendor/machines) gets me the best service and quality
    Thank you for the support! I did jump on FB on some of those threads but I'm sure it was drowned out and/or I wasn't a part of the private group. Again, I am always personally available to talk/answer any concerns. Even specific orders. I truly believe in providing the best customer service whether it's through me as an owner and/or through my staff members. I answer every email/call that comes my way no matter the circumstance. Thanks again for everything and have a great rest of week!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TATsoul View Post
    Thank you for the support! I did jump on FB on some of those threads but I'm sure it was drowned out and/or I wasn't a part of the private group. Again, I am always personally available to talk/answer any concerns. Even specific orders. I truly believe in providing the best customer service whether it's through me as an owner and/or through my staff members. I answer every email/call that comes my way no matter the circumstance. Thanks again for everything and have a great rest of week!
    My tatsoul chair needs some more arm clips. They have now broken and dont hold the arms in any more, and im in the uk where do i get some from? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hellraiser6662 View Post
    My tatsoul chair needs some more arm clips. They have now broken and dont hold the arms in any more, and im in the uk where do i get some from? Thanks

Please email me [email protected], I'll get over a few pieces to you ASAP. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Tatsoul Envy Cartridges

Hi, I just received billy samples, wahou I rarely had such a good service just for samples ... full of needles, goodies and delivery by ups in 2 days ... the cartridges are top quality, packaging very clear and super well detailed ... super well finished, needle are sharp, stay really good in place, it does not move, really stable ... seriously top
    You can like or not this cartdriges , but the people can not say that tatsoul do not take care of these customers ... few company are as generous and reliable when it comes to trying their products
    Thank you billy
    Last edited by mikozou; 06-14-2017 at 11:00 PM.

12. Thanks TATsoul thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep i contacted billy on here a few posts up about my 370 arm clips, a few emails about how many i need etc and bang i get them to the UK. Also he popped in some carts to try as i ask if he could send some. Now thats customer service for you. No bullshit no excuses. Straight talking and bang .. all good. So thanks again to billy, at least someone in this shit industry is doing something right.

14. Thanks TATsoul thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was expecting a handful of single carts and I got boxes upon boxes. Thanks Billy! I've been using the carts for about a month now. Although the Tatsoul Carts look like the EZ revolution carts at first glance, you can tell the needles and soldering are different. I feel the Tatsoul carts have much better ink flow. I'll continue to keep testing them but so far so good.

16. Thanks TATsoul thanked for this post.