Yup I saw some out in the wild and was going to order a few but they said they were still going through final QA. If you compare them side by side they're not identical. Also the needles seem to be identical to tatsoul's regular needles which are great.

I use new age/elite brand needles a lot and have few complaints with them. I typically order the tight groupings from NATS and the tatsoul ones in comparison are a bit less tight but more tight than NATS medium grouping if that makes sense.

Overall I think the needles in the tatsoul brand carts are perfect. Best in a cartridge by far and identical to tatsouls regular needle offerings if you're used to those. The clear plastic they use is very similar to NATS carts which provide good ink flow and don't fall apart. The only thing I don't really like is the membrane system. I haven't used tatsouls for any all Day pieces but I feel like membrane carts tend to start out kinda stiff then loosen up a lot after a long session. I can work around that but I prefer consistency. And of course the price is almost twice that of NATS and t tech which means I have to decide if it's really worth it as I'm now very familiar with ttech and NATS carts.