Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really liked the envy carts myself when I checked them out, I'm currently using peak quartz cartridges. Just as good needle consistency and the stabilizer they use is fantastic. 20 per box, so I get double the needles for the same cost and imo they are just as good. What I want to try are kwadron carts but I can't find a supplier for them in the USA.

2. Like Bruce Gulick liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Gulick View Post
    I like the tatsoul cartridges but they can't seem to keep them in stock..right now it's August 15 til 3-5 liners are in?? That's most of the summer, gone.

Very frustrating, and for the life of me I can't see why a company wouldn't stock something as basic as that sufficiently.
    We are very sorry about this. Demand and our high QC procedure (needle head quality + lab tests to always ensure lead-free, etc) bogged us down on our first few production batches and we're actively improving production + QC efficiency. We should have them in sooner than the ETA listed on the site. Moving forward in late Summer, we should have minimal to no stock outs. Thanks again for being a client of ours and your support is truly appreciated. Thank you.

4. Like Bruce Gulick liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I get that..thanks for replying and also thanks for all the great stuff you guys make.

I'm sure the demand is huge..

Post Thanks / Like
    I like their traditional liner cartridges. Nice and loose . Polished . Makes nice bold lines!